how many times will YKW

Itchy One

Naturally his sentencing is the day of our MNF game. This will most likely be our last MNF game for some years. Time to drag the whole team, city and state through the mud one last time in front of the biggest audience possible for this team. We all know how un-sensational ESPN is in its' reporting:angry:

I say YKW's name is brought up atleast 10 times.

What do you think?

fwiw, the Aint's have only 2 wins more than the Falcons.

There is hardly "bragging" room there.

To be honest, the entire NFL has been down this year, maybe we lucked out by having our disaster season at the same time other teams were also cellar dwellers.

What gets me is that we all know why things went sour here, how do these other teams explain their failure to field a competitive team this season?

I do not remember a season when so many teams are sub .500.

Also are the Pats and Colts actually "that good" or does the rest of the league just suck so badly this year?

I still wonder if Parity has caused this high number of mediocre to quite sorry foorball teams?

College football had a great year.

NFL, overall, was disappointing in 2007.

The Bears were awful after the SuperBowl last year.

What the heck happened in SanDiego other than they gave Marty away?

The Chargers needed to get rid of the manager who couldn't deal with Marty.

The Broncos have been pathetic.

Miami has never shown up.

Carolina is just awful.

The Saints are a VERY thin shadow of what they were in 2006.

Here's to hoping and expecting a surge in the NFL for 2008.

I hope and pray that Petrino get's the personnel he needs to get this thing moving forward.

I agree that Coach arrived with expectations of who he would have and that was taken away at the 11th hour.

To FIX the problem with this team, I would like to see us draft McFadden #1, he will make us ALL forget about YKW. ATL will embrace a RB with that kind of talent!

If we get McFadden, the dome will refill. Hopefully we can get a top QB and start developing our offense in 2008. Yes we need linemen but we can get what is available after the first 2 picks.

Mr Blank, we need to sell tickets, to dio that we need a RB that is Top Shelf. That is McFadden. He will be the new FACE for ATL.

fwiw, we have NEVER drafted a BiG Time RB, ever, this is the time we need to do that.

repost, but still true

I still remember the last ESPN game, it was so bad that even while the Falcon's marched down the field to score (Pre-season) you could just see this over their shoulder as one of those ESPN Tools was in yet another diatribe about the state the Falcons and we the fans had been affected and "heartbroken" by that scum bag. F*** ESPN and F*** Vick. Tonight will be painful, but because of their sh++ty coverage not that a felon is in jail.

Itchy One (12/10/2007)
Naturally his sentencing is the day of our MNF game. This will most likely be our last MNF game for some years. Time to drag the whole team, city and state through the mud one last time in front of the biggest audience possible for this team. We all know how un-sensational ESPN is in its' reporting:angry:

What do you think?

I say 50.

Itchy One (12/10/2007)

What do you think?

By the 2nd qt,they want be airing the game,they're be talking to the judge the rest of the night.As a falcon fan to me it's now common place,but I kind of feel sorry for Saint fans.