Now What

gigem

gigem (12/10/2007)
Petrino Is My Hero (12/10/2007)
gigem (12/10/2007)
?

um.. im guessing you expected stupid responses to a pointless topic so here you go....

Now we ban you from posting pointless topics

Actually no.. for 18 months 99% of this board has been VICK one way or the other... id rather talk about football

:laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh:

bankerbird (12/10/2007)

Come on, BB, this day doesn't suck. You knew that it was coming, and you probably should be glad that is has finally come. Now, we, as Falcons' fans, can put this behind us, and move on.

I cannot, however, disagree with your statement that this season sucks!

Dr John Zoidberg (12/10/2007)
We move on.

If you thought Vick was ever playing football here again you were lying to yourself.

Now we hope we can get the money back from him.

NOT IF YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT HIM. I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO MOVE ON? THIS THREAD WASN'T TALKING ABOUT HIM. IT WASN'T TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING!:cool:

Don Solo (12/10/2007)
bankerbird (12/10/2007)

Come on, BB, this day doesn't suck. You knew that it was coming, and you probably should be glad that is has finally come. Now, we, as Falcons' fans, can put this behind us, and move on.

My saying "this day sucks" is in the same context as Arthur Blank's statement in that there were many people who had an emotional investment in Vick over the years, so it does "suck" in that regard even though we all knew this day would come. I'm glad it finally has and I agree that it's time to move on. It still sucks though.

REV.2000 (12/10/2007)
Dr John Zoidberg (12/10/2007)
We move on.

If you thought Vick was ever playing football here again you were lying to yourself.

Now we hope we can get the money back from him.

NOT IF YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT HIM. I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO MOVE ON? THIS THREAD WASN'T TALKING ABOUT HIM. IT WASN'T TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING!:cool:

NO. I MOVED ON A LONG TIME AGO.

I HAVE JUST REFERED TO VICK BY HIS NAME. I THOUGHT THE YKW THING WAS A WAY TO AVOID THE ISSUE IN AN OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND KIND OF WAY.

But here's the good news. Now we get to sit back and look foward to Bobby Petrino being the head coach and lead us... nowhere.

The franchise is in real bad shape because they way they built everything around Vick.

It's too much for Petrino to deal with. There was never a salary cap at Lousiville.

bankerbird (12/10/2007)
Don Solo (12/10/2007)
bankerbird (12/10/2007)

My saying "this day sucks" is in the same as Arthur Blank's statement in that there were many people who had an emotional investment in Vick over the years, so it does "suck" in that regard even though we all knew this day would come. I'm glad it finally has and I agree thatit'stime to move on.It still sucks though.

Even though I feel Mike deserves this sentence (actually, given the heinous nature of the crimes, he deserved the full 5 years IMO), as a football fan I agree that it sucks that we probably won't ever see Mike on an NFL field again .....