Vick celebration party at my house this weekend in cartersville...all falcons fans welcomed

giving thanks to lord for putting the trash where it goes and hopefully the Falcons learned from their mistakes.

thank you judge and judicial system...will have it catered by buffaloes and beer too....hit me up if you wanna come

cartersville is about 20 mins north of marietta. about 45 mins north og the GA dome....lets move on

Brian Brohm for President!

You have got to be kidding me! What kind of outlandish idiot would celebrate the fall of such a an icon. You have got to be one cold soul to take pleasure in the fall of another man. Sure, Vick made his mistakes, but to celebrate is just lewd and ........er, wait......um, did you say beer?

falken (12/10/2007)
You have got to be kidding me! What kind of outlandish idiot would celebrate the fall of such a an icon. You have got to be one cold soul to take pleasure in the fall of another man. Sure, Vick made his mistakes, but to celebrate is just lewd and ........er, wait......um, did you say beer?

:w00t:

canesftballfan (12/10/2007)
giving thanks to lord for putting the trash where it goes and hopefully the Falcons learned from their mistakes.

thank you judge and judicial system...will have it catered by buffaloes and beer too....hit me up if you wanna come

cartersville is about 20 mins north of marietta. about 45 mins north og the GA dome....lets move on

100% agree. wish he'd got 5 years

Whoa, dude.

You're, like, the King of Schaudenfreude.

you're an idiot

Celebrating the fact that a man is going to prison seems a little ridiculous. Also, I'm sure you are trying to be funny because I don't think ANYONE would be stupid enought to invite people off this message board to their house! :w00t:

Are you insane?!? How can you celebrate anything like that?

Our franchise QB was sentenced today. I'll never forget this season ever.

Maybe I'm looking at it as another Black man falling from grace and it saddens me. Or it could be that this is over some dang dogs and I just don't put animals over people ever. Ever!

You do know that the "crime" here that the feds and state are actually concerned about is the gambling and interstate trafficking. They could care less about the "cruelty to animals." In fact, legally the animals have no rights and are considered property. This country has its priorities all screwed up.

justcs3 (12/10/2007)
Are you insane?!? How can you celebrate anything like that?

Our franchise QB was sentenced today. I'll never forget this season ever.

Maybe I'm looking at it as another Black man falling from grace and it saddens me. Or it could be that this is over some dang dogs and I just don't put animals over people ever. Ever!

You do know that the "crime" here that the feds and state are actually concerned about is the gambling and interstate trafficking. They could care less about the "cruelty to animals." In fact, legally the animals have no rights and are considered property. This country has its priorities all screwed up.

BUMP

help me (12/10/2007)

Why on earth "wouldnt" a Falcon fan celebrate the trash getting tossed into the trash bin.

As fans they were completley screwed over by this narcistic, self absorbed ego on two legs.

If I was a Falcon fan I would be celebrating also and as a non Falcon fan , I find the fact that a criminal getting his just deserts.....refreshing.

Celebrating the fact that a man is going to prison seems a little ridiculous. Also, I'm sure you are trying to be funny because I don't think ANYONE would be stupid enought to invite people off this message board to their house! :w00t:

Dem Birds Can Fly (12/10/2007)
falken (12/10/2007)
You have got to be kidding me! What kind of outlandish idiot would celebrate the fall of such a an icon.

The same guy that called him the "N" word in the Vick forum.

And yet, he isn't banned and still allowed to post.

I guess the moderation of the board has some bugs to be ironed out as well.

You got enough room??? Im there
pridemore (12/10/2007)
Only a redneck in Catersville would celebrate the downfall of another person I guess. I see no reason for this to be a happy day for anyone. We all have made a mistake that we wish we could take back.

Some of us did it several times in multiple states and lied about it and killed to hide it.Whoops there I go again get the battery cables.If you get the sparks going right you can light a joint with it.;)

'cism

Well judging from your post on another thread I guess it will be an all white party! KKKsmall.jpg

Nothing to see here moving along