Are you serious? So, I take it you don't eat meat? Never hit a bird, squirrel or any animal?

I'm sorry, animals feel, I know it and have seen it on certain one's faces. But come on, there is a line between animals and people and it is not so thin.

I, for one, try to do no harm to any creature. However, I attempt to not be hypocritical as well.

We can't say that animal "cruelty" is this or that and then enjoy nice juicy steaks, pork chops and of course chicken! You do know that is has been scientifically proven that pigs are smarter than dogs.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FalconMama (12/10/2007)
The closure of a sad chapter. Let's move on and hope for the best in the future, at this point that's all we can do. Despite what has happen I can honestly say that I am happy to have had a chance to see him play. It's ****** up that it had to come to this, but hey ##### happens.

Wow! You said the F-word out loud Mama! LOL!!

:w00t: :laugh:

This topic has Vick in the title and we have a forum dedicated to Vick threads. To be honest, I'm surprised it is still in this section!

Its hard for me to comment, I can only go by what i've heard in the media and well there is alot of spin out there. Only he and some others (even if they did or didn't tell the whole truth) know what exactly happened.

I'm a man of forgiveness. Let him serve his time and then take it from there.

justcs3 (12/10/2007)
petrinoisgod (12/10/2007)

canesftballfan (12/10/2007)this whole thing is summed up in 2 words "stupid nlgger"

thank u !

Are you for real? What year or even century is this? And people wonder why this case caused such a divide in this city. You both are sad.

Well as you can clearly see from the picture I am not black. That being said what kind of dumb a$$ would spout off something like that. I am appauled that it has even been said. I would personally like to apoligize on behalf of the ignorance of my race. That comment was uncalled for, rude and stood to offend and hurt alot of people. Please understand that not everyone thinks like that. I bltch when im in the middle of an arguement and someone pulls the race card, im even more pi$$ed off when I see why.

falcon1fan (12/10/2007)
justcs3 (12/10/2007)

canesftballfan (12/10/2007)this whole thing is summed up in 2 words "stupid nlgger"

thank u !

Are you for real? What year or even century is this? And people wonder why this case caused such a divide in this city. You both are sad.

Well as you can clearly see from the picture I am not black. That being said what kind of dumb a$$ would spout off something like that. I am appauled that it has even been said. I would personally like to apoligize on behalf of the ignorance of my race. That comment was uncalled for, rude and stood to offend and hurt alot of people. Please understand that not everyone thinks like that. I bltch when im in the middle of an arguement and someone pulls the race card, im even more pi$$ed off when I see why.

I see what your saying but plz don't say the" ignorance of my race". Its sounds like 50 to 60 % of us (white people) our racist. I agree with you though racial slurs are uncalled for.

atl_falcon_89 . (12/10/2007)
falcon1fan (12/10/2007)
justcs3 (12/10/2007)

thank u !

I see what your saying but plz don't say the" ignorance of my race". Its sounds like 50 to 60 % of us our racist.

Im sorry, I believe that everyone knew what I meant. I want to apoligize for ignorance all together.