The Unoffical Saints @ Falcons thread

AF89

10 hours to game time folks. Hey I don't care what the records are. I'm fired up for this one. If it was any other team it would just be another game but its not. Its the Aints. Welcome to the best rivalry in the south. What are yalls thoughts on tonights game? Also to any Saints fans out there nows the time to trash talk.

Don't know about a blow out but I think Redmans got potential. I don't think he is are future but I trhink he can make the final 4 games this year much more competitive and maybe if we draft a rookie next year Redman can be the starter untill said QB is ready.

jatchisv2 (12/10/2007)
Redman starting?

With Joey Freaking Harrington as his back-up?

They could shoot BOTH feet and still win this.

And neither QB has the patience (or the arm in Harrington's case) to burn Jason Freaking David deep.

No offense, but my 1 year old son could burn Jason David deep.....:P:P:P

If you havent already noticed. Reggie Bush is the saints. Dude hasent been in the league 5 years, yet stadiums are named after him. Oh Yeah..... Falcons Win This One. ITS OBVIOUS. REDMAN KNOWS THE OFFENSE BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THE TEAM.. Roddy White+Breakout Year=1 TD and 157 recieving yards;)

I don't know that it will be a blow out, but I think our TEs will have season high days :-) and that the Falcons will win. This defense is so hungry, and without Bush or Mcallister, they are going to be hunting for Brees.

Redman will do just fine and a few catches over the middle to the TE's will pull the LB's off the line opening holes for Snelling and Norwood.