falcons extra on right now

RB21

they just talked about the falcons needing to maintain the saints passing game...their running game is pretty much stopped but that they will be passing more than running...

if dhall and houston can stop the passing then we can win the game....

seamill (12/10/2007)
Milloy sounded like he doesnt want to be here, "I came here to win and play with certain players and those players are not here anymore". I mean I know he is tired of losing but wow.

When did Milloy say this and in what context... they would of def made a bigger deal about this in the AJC if that is exactly what he said...

Petrino Is My Hero (12/10/2007)
seamill (12/10/2007)
Milloy sounded like he doesnt want to be here, "I came here to win and play with certain players and those players are not here anymore". I mean I know he is tired of losing but wow.

When did Milloy say this and in what context... they would of def made a bigger deal about this in the AJC if that is exactly what he said...

It pretty much is what he said. Something along the lines of "I came here to win games...because I saw this team going places, and that hasn't worked out."

Maybe he's just trying to keep his teammates motivated. I hope he doesn't opt out of his final year. :(