UGA Fan.. Greg Blue has been all over the place today for Detroit..

Dude has been awesome, he's making Marion Barber look human, which no one has been able to do before.

I wanted the Falcons to draft him a few years ago really bad, but instead the Safety whores of the NFL drafted him and he was stuck behind 8 different guys in Minnesota.

Hopefully he has found a home in Detroit.

In other news...TJ Duckett hasn't looked too bad either.

Headshot (12/9/2007)
Dude has been awesome, he's making Marion Barber look human, which no one has been able to do before.

I wanted the Falcons to draft him a few years ago really bad, but instead the Safety whores of the NFL drafted him and he was stuck behind 8 different guys in Minnesota.

Hopefully he has found a home in Detroit.

In other news...TJ Duckett hasn't looked too bad either.

I was quite upset that Atlanta wouldn't even take a flyer on him you know. Greg Blue showed so much in college and the falcons situation was pathetic at the time.. oh well hopefully he continues his great play.. and you are right tj is looking good today..

ki45toryu (12/10/2007)
g6773a (12/9/2007)
I know this off-topic , but former Georgia prep player Darius Walker saw significant playing time today with the Texans!

Yeah, he is a nice dude...family is awesome too. His knock was his speed, but as noticed, he is a great pass catcher.

He has good vision as a runner too.

Remarkable (12/10/2007)
The occasional good hit doesn't make up for every other play. Would you want Blue covering anyone?

Just because a guy in college had problems covering players doesn't mean he can't improve at the next level.

Not only that but he's a SS, in essence he's Detroit's 4th linebacker.

I never said he can't improve, but if you aren't a very good cover guy in college, what are the chances you'll ever be good on the NFL level? SS or not there's a lot of coverage involved. I love the guy, we don't have anyone on our team that can lay the wood like that, but there's a reason he hasn't caught on anywhere.