Sine We are ALL Blessed not to Watch the Falcons this Sunday..

RODDY NATION

consistentfalcon (12/9/2007)
lions are looking pretty good against dallas. notice how lions qb is throwing the ball before recievers are breaking on their route and completing the passes. this is something that the genius petrino should study:cool::cool:

You get dumber and dumber.

A QB throwing the ball prior to the break is attributed to the QB not the Coach.

Why should Petrino study it? He isn't the QB. And we haven't had a QB in years who could do that. Hopefully next year, we will.

Now go ahead and start your Roddy Nation jock ride below.

You get dumber and dumber.

A QB throwing the ball prior to the break is attributed to the QB not the Coach.

Why should Petrino study it? He isn't the QB. And we haven't had a QB in years who could do that. Hopefully next year, we will.

Now go ahead and start your Roddy Nation jock ride below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure they practice that and the coaches help develop the players on the team. you got your head so far up the owners and coaches rearend you cant see the light of day.. at least im not dumb enough to believe these falcons are more than what they have shown over the last 40 years. 8 and i mean 8 only winning seasons out of 41:laugh::laugh:

I'm sure they practice that and the coaches help develop the players on the team. you got your head so far up the owners and coaches rearend you cant see the light of day.. at least im not dumb enough to believe these falcons are more than what they have shown over the last 40 years. 8 and i mean 8 only winning seasons out of 41:laugh::laugh:

Yeah, I was thrilled with the owner that overpaid YKW and coddled him like a baby. You know nada.

I am for any coach that tries to turn these crybaby players into real football players.

How can ou say Petrino needs to watch and learn when he hasn't even had a year and a permanent QB to develop?

Go look in a mirror and tell that fool to shut up. Please.:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Yeah, I was thrilled with the owner that overpaid YKW and coddled him like a baby. You know nada.

I am for any coach that tries to turn these crybaby players into real football players.

How can ou say Petrino needs to watch and learn when he hasn't even had a year and a fixed QB to develop?

Go look in a mirror and tell that fool to shut up. Please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ive started several threads saying we need a new owner. i also thought that geniuses could overcome and work through adverse situations. its your owner thatsaid 8-8 season was unacceptable, and i know you like the taste of the 3-9 since its more of a tradition. remember the next 3 seasons from the excuse seekers is we are rebuilding so that more than likely will translate in 33 losses out of 44 yrs in the league. sometimes the more things change the more they stay the same. you heard it here 1st but probably already expected it but are too ashamed to say it:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

ive started several threads saying we need a new owner. i also thought that geniuses could overcome and work through adverse situations. its your owner thatsaid 8-8 season was unacceptable, and i know you like the taste of the 3-9 since its more of a tradition. remember the next 3 seasons from the excuse seekers is we are rebuilding so that more than likely will translate in 33 losses out of 44 yrs in the league. sometimes the more things change the more they stay the same. you heard it here 1st but probably already expected it but are too ashamed to say it:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

What does your gibberish have to do with anything I posted?

Are you in special ed? 8-8 was unacceptable when you start 6-2. 33 of 44 based on the use of the word "rebuilding"? It sounds to me and the rest of us that you WANT us to lose. I wonder why.:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

What does your gibberish have to do with anything I posted?

Are you in special ed? 8-8 was unacceptable when you start 6-2. 33 of 44 based on the use of the word "rebuilding"? It sounds to me and the rest of us that you WANT us to lose. I wonder why.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a sore loser just like the falcons are losers. i dont have to want the falcons to lose they do that very well without the help of any fans, and if you watched them for the 41 years i have you would already know this. i think the real question that needs answered here is why do the loyal fans want to blame the fans that accept this team for what they are for there pitiful record and hiring decisions?:laugh:

You are a sore loser just like the falcons are losers. i dont have to want the falcons to lose they do that very well without the help of any fans, and if you watched them for the 41 years i have you would already know this. i think the real question that needs answered here is why do the loyal fans want to blame the fans that accept this team for what they are for there pitiful record and hiring decisions?:laugh:

Dude, you are too immature to be over the age of 41. STOP LYING!

No grown man with sense would act the way you do on here. I'd be surprised if you have seen 20 yet.

You are no long time fan. You are another flaky, bitter bandwagon fan who is trying to get last punches in.

Dude, you are too immature to be over the age of 41. STOP LYING!

No grown man with sense would act the way you do on here. I'd be surprised if you have seen 20 yet.

You are no long time fan. You are another flaky, bitter bandwagon fan who is trying to get last punches in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you dont have to read my posts nor do you have to reply to them,so how mature does that make you?