In your opinion..........

Disqualify this response if you wish.

Jessie Loyd Tuggle played his entire career with the Falcons from 1987-2000.

He appeared in 5 Pro Bowls. He tallied 1803 tackles, 165 of which were solo.

21 sacks, 6 interceptions returned for 106 yards and a TD. 10 forced fumbles and 37 pass deflections. He recovered 9 fumbles and returned them for 155 yards and 5 TD's-an NFL record. He was a starter in SB XXXIII.

Those are just stats. He earned his nickname (The Hammer) by bringing the pain on every play.

Yet as a Free Agent signee he was never drafted.

The best player ever drafted by the Falcons was Michael Vick. No other player brought as much entertainment to my life as he did. Just watching his off the field actions was better than any movie or vacation I have ever experienced. And watching the reactions of his idiot fans was classic. The fact that I know that somewhere out there some guy that calls himself Gazoo still has his head in the oven makes me laugh like I am watching Saturday Night Live 24 hours a day. Thank you, Michael Vick.

falken (12/9/2007)
I hate to say it but the Favre response ended this thread.

With Deion Sanders a distant second place.

The purpose of the thread was to list them by position. So Farve is the bast Qb and Deion the best corner but what about the other positions on the field? This is why I gave an example.

QB=

reason:

CB=

reason:

RB=

reason:

ect.

ect.

Falcon first down (12/9/2007)
Who was/is the greatest player ever DRAFTED by our Falcons? Your thoughts and reasons behind your choice or choice's please.

example:

QB=

reason:

RB=

reason:

FB=

reason:

ect.

ect.

Let the debate begin, and remember they have to have been drafted by the Falcons.

QB:Michael Vick was the best player this franchise ever drafted. We all know the reasons why. I'm just pissed that he threw it all away on dog fighting. RB:Jamal Anderson was running back we drafted, helping to lead this team to a SB appearance. The best FB may have been Justin Griffith. He helped pave the way for our league leading rushing attach the last few years. LB: Jessie Tuggle was an absolute beast. If we find a way to keep Boley, he'll surpass even Tuggle. CB: Neon Deion was the gold standard. Too bad that management chased him away. D-Hall is good, but needs to talk less and dominate more.

swamp stomper (12/9/2007)
Disqualify this response if you wish.

Jessie Loyd Tuggle played his entire career with the Falcons from 1987-2000.

He appeared in 5 Pro Bowls. He tallied 1803 tackles, 165 of which were solo.

21 sacks, 6 interceptions returned for 106 yards and a TD. 10 forced fumbles and 37 pass deflections. He recovered 9 fumbles and returned them for 155 yards and 5 TD's-an NFL record. He was a starter in SB XXXIII.

Those are just stats. He earned his nickname (The Hammer) by bringing the pain on every play.

Yet as a Free Agent signee he was never drafted.

Best post I've seen in a long time. Thanks!

The Falcon Ace (12/9/2007)
Two reasons.

Our coaches and management hated him.

He was a insubordinate drunk that spent more time in bars than practicing on the field.

Green Bay made Favre.

Yeah, Farve wouldn't be Farve if he stayed here. Unfortunately, Vick will never be able to use the same excuse. Or maybe he will say, "Blank loved me too much!"

#####.