BREAKING NEWS: Tim Tebow loves Gator Nation...

CrimsonKat

That acceptance speech was.......interesting. First I thought Tebow was going to hyperventilate. Then when he finally got the breath to speak, he proceeded to form quite possibly the longest run-on sentence in the history of the English language. That may be a greater accomplishment than the 20 Rush TD, 20 Pass TD feat.

And someone may can confirm this, but I think Tim Tebow loves the Gator Nation and loves being a Gator. That was the impression I received.

In all seriousness, congrats to Tebow -- a great player and a great kid.

Yeah you could tell he had the jitters BAD. He was definitely nervous up there, and was incredibly hard to follow everything he was saying. He's just become the first underclassman to EVER win the Heisman and had a whole lot of great college legends standing behind him, I'd be nervous as **** too.

Headshot (12/8/2007)
Yeah you could tell he had the jitters BAD. He was definitely nervous up there, and was incredibly hard to follow everything he was saying. He's just become the first underclassman to EVER win the Heisman and had a whole lot of great college legends standing behind him, I'd be nervous as **** too.

Yeah, he definitely had a right to be nervous. Like Herbstreit said too, it is hard to find a flaw with the kid. Great representative for Florida...I was just poking a little fun.

ricardo williams (12/8/2007)
I really, really, really want to hate this guy...I just cant. He deserves everything he gets, God bless him!:P

That's pretty much how I feel about him...he's a Gator...I'm a Volunteer...but ****, I can't make myself hate him...for 1 game a season, I guess I'll seriously dislike him...:P

Ton80Kid (12/9/2007)
ricardo williams (12/8/2007)
I really, really, really want to hate this guy...I just cant. He deserves everything he gets, God bless him!:P

That's pretty much how I feel about him...he's a Gator...I'm a Volunteer...but ****, I can't make myself hate him...for 1 game a season, I guess I'll seriously dislike him...:P

Yeah, I just can't bring myself to hate him, I guess he actually seems genuine.

welcome to atlanta (12/8/2007)
I love how he completely neglected Andre Caldwell when he was listing off all of the WRs he was thanking.

He said Percy first, Bubba second. He didn't neglect him at all. If anyone should feel left out its Cornelius Inghram, who did not get mentioned.

LawDawg (12/10/2007)
Everytime he opens his mouth, I feel like there's gonna be a "Gee, Golly Mister..." somewhere in there.

He's a good kid though. Congrats to him and his family.

He is a good kid...and I think that's what drives the rivals crazy...it's hard to dislike someone like him...:crazy: