Tebow falcons?

draftjunky

GEORGIAfan (12/8/2007)
draftjunky (12/8/2007)
Anyway I heard he won heissman and this is his girlfriend.Lucky duck!

shoot if teblow doesnt want her. ill take her. she is hot, and they look real.

teblow is a system QB. the falcons shouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole.

So is Colt Brennan

So is Brian Brohm

**** so is Manning/Brady

What's with that term system QB?

Every QB has a system.

If by system QB you mean he's only good because of the system like Meyer's system made Alex Smith, that's being pretty naive of Tebow's natural gifts and dominance of the toughest conference in all of football

And he's only a sophmore

d34ng3l021 (12/8/2007)
I would be pretty pissed if we drafted him. His throwing motion takes forever. He makes like 1-2 reads, and takes off.

He doesnt even have the speed of VY or Vick. Is he gonna truck NFL LBs? Good luck with that.

Just like he couldn't run in the SEC right?

The guy is 6'3 235. He's basically built like a bruising back.

Obviously he won't run 15 times a game in the NFL but he can run to pass and certainly run when the defense drops back in coverage.

About his throwing motion, is that an excuse people make for every QB they don't like?

What freaking propaganda

busboyisback (12/8/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/8/2007)
draftjunky (12/8/2007)
Anyway I heard he won heissman and this is his girlfriend.Lucky duck!

shoot if teblow doesnt want her. ill take her. she is hot, and they look real.

teblow is a system QB. the falcons shouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole.

So is Colt Brennan ( worst example is IS a Product of the System, and i do not want colt)

So is Brian Brohm

**** so is Manning/Brady

What's with that term system QB?

Every QB has a system.

If by system QB you mean he's only good because of the system like Meyer's system made Alex Smith, that's being pretty naive of Tebow's natural gifts and dominance of the toughest conference in all of football

And he's only a sophmore

look at alex smith. same system. Criesman trophy winner did well this season, because yes he has talent, and the perfect system. he wont have a great season next year, because schools will know that if you stop the run up the middle, and your Secondary covers percy harvin. you have stopped teblow. dominance of the SEC? thats what 9-3 does? shoot, then stafford straight murdered the SEC with his 10-2 season.

bloodhoundz864 (12/9/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/9/2007)
BRING HER TO ME MCKAY

NA i called her 1st, and you knw mckay sucks at drafts. im recruiting her. IF she is from georgia, then im getting that instate talent;):cool:

I'm taking her, and who said those tits too big. man i'd have fun with them :)

well you can have 2nds. and HECK yea, but you do not want to end up like that 1 guy who died between boobs. he was getting a lapdance, and she stuff his face in her chest.

GEORGIAfan (12/9/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/9/2007)
BRING HER TO ME MCKAY

NA i called her 1st, and you knw mckay sucks at drafts. im recruiting her. IF she is from georgia, then im getting that instate talent;):cool:

I'm taking her, and who said those tits too big. man i'd have fun with them :)

well you can have 2nds. and HECK yea, but you do not want to end up like that 1 guy who died between boobs. he was getting a lapdance, and she stuff his face in her chest.

"Death by boob" What a way to go, when I die I could only wish to be so lucky. Death by Boob is definitly on my " Dear God, When I an to die wish list"

OK, I appreciate what Tebow did in 2007. What won him the Heisman was his 20 ruuning TD's. Tebow is not and will never be a prolific passer.

20 running TD's makes Tebow an OTION QB. Option/running QB's never make it in the NFL.

Tebow's option gimmick works because he is so big, LB's in college have to commit to stopping the run. NFL players match Tebow's size and Tebow will NOT be running over anybody at the next level. NFL defense will simply spy him and negate his run threat. Left to pass, Tebow will be average at best in the NFL.

It is too bad that McFadden didn't win the Heisman.

To be honest, will Tebow ever again duplicate what he did this season?

I doubt it.

The only good I see from this is that McFadden and Brennan's price just came down some.

Maybe we can sign them both now.

Colt Brennan will be the next NFL QB sensation, nobody has ever passed like he does.

Not even Tom Brady.

I love Tebow's athleticism and toughness. I'll see how he progresses in the passing game next season, but 29 TD passes and 22 rushing TD's aren't anything to sneeze at. The guy's a legitimate playmaker. I believe he's talented enough to us to make a franchise player next year. Colt Brennan scares the **** out of me. He's played in the Chuck-N-Duck with a wuss of head coach for too long to take a flyer at. Ryan's publicly stated that he doesn't want to be here,and the jury's still out on Woodson. Brohm seems to be the safe pick for us at QB, but a "safe pick never guarantees anything. So we draft McFadden next April and when Tebow's available in 2009, we pick him as well. Falcons win the SB in 2010!:)