Yes Tebow wins the Heisman

Demetrius Dew

Tim," I would like to thank all the White Voters"!

http://loserswithsocks.com/2007/12/07/tebow-vs-mcfadden/

"The Heisman race really comes down to McFadden and Tebow. We can all be pretty certain that with the way ESPN has been pushing Tebow to the national media, that he is most likely going to take it, but let me tell you, voters, why you shouldn t vote for Tebow.

He s Gay

His stats are mostly from running up the score

He guided his team to three losses

He goes to Florida

He couldn t win the QB spot from Chris Leak

890 SAT?

Kisses other men

Cries

Wears blue and orange

Darren McFadden would put up better numbers in that same offense

He s not the best runner nor the best passer, but he gets props for mildly good performances in each. "

Demetrius Dew (12/8/2007)
That just eliminates one of many possibilities of Darren Mcfadden being a bust because he won the Heisman. Yes, Mckay bring him home.

I thought of this as well

But in reality it will just make it that more painful when another HOF RB gets drafted right before we get a chance to pick.

No way we go 0-4 in these last four games.

We are bad but this schedule is still too easy for that

Headshot (12/8/2007)
D Mac with no Heisman = Great

D Mac with Heisman = Bust

You can't go wrong with that kind of scientific research ladies and gentlemen.

Historically winning the Heisman has meant a nightmarish career for especially QBs in the NFL.

I think Staubach is the only one to go on to win a Super Bowl and most have been flat out busts.

But I think Tebow can break that mold.

Interesting thing is Tebow could have a chance to go Archie Griffin status next year and double up on the Heisman

grendel (12/9/2007)
busboyisback (12/8/2007)
Headshot (12/8/2007)
D Mac with no Heisman = Great

D Mac with Heisman = Bust

You can't go wrong with that kind of scientific research ladies and gentlemen.

Historically winning the Heisman has meant a nightmarish career for especially QBs in the NFL.

I think Staubach is the only one to go on to win a Super Bowl and most have been flat out busts.

But I think Tebow can break that mold.

Interesting thing is Tebow could have a chance to go Archie Griffin status next year and double up on the Heisman

Yes, despite the history of Heisman QB's being busts, and despite the history of Urban Meyer and Florida QB's being busts, and despite the history of system QBs and running QBs being busts, Tebow will be the one to overcome all of the odds and be successful.

Uh huh.

you never know, that's why you gotta play the games. remember, this kid is a sophmore (first ever to win the heisman as a sophomore) and is the first ever to rush and pass for 20+ TDs in a season. that's a lot of firsts for one guy. and let's face it, he did it against the best competition in college football (SEC>everyone else). Let's just say, i wouldn't bet against him.

iDash (12/8/2007)
Tim," I would like to thank all the White Voters"!

"The Heisman race really comes down to McFadden and Tebow. We can all be pretty certain that with the way ESPN has been pushing Tebow to the national media, that he is most likely going to take it, but let me tell you, voters, why you shouldn t vote for Tebow.

He s Gay

His stats are mostly from running up the score

He guided his team to three losses

He goes to Florida

He couldn t win the QB spot from Chris Leak

890 SAT?

Kisses other men

Cries

Wears blue and orange

Darren McFadden would put up better numbers in that same offense

He s not the best runner nor the best passer, but he gets props for mildly good performances in each. "

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! - You just made the dumbest post I've seen all day

and I just love that racial slap you put in there, dumb #####

I don't understand all the RB talk----don't we believe Jerious is the future----do we need McFadden. I agree he is a major talent like Adrian Peterson, but we are going to need to replace DHall with a high draft pick, and a DT, or OL, and lets not forget QB.

I thought we had a good force in Norwood. **** he looks like Gayle Sayers with Redman completing passes and pushing the linebackers back.

Nono (12/9/2007)
I don't understand all the RB talk----don't we believe Jerious is the future----do we need McFadden. I agree he is a major talent like Adrian Peterson, but we are going to need to replace DHall with a high draft pick, and a DT, or OL, and lets not forget QB.

I thought we had a good force in Norwood. **** he looks like Gayle Sayers with Redman completing passes and pushing the linebackers back.

First Norwood is a beast but durability is a question with him, in this day in age in the NFL you need a two headed backfield to offset injuries and inconsistencies in players.

This franchise is also in need of a big name player to become the face of the franchise for years to come and get fans excited about coming to the games which in turn will help us from being blacked out at home.

Yes I understand we need a OL and a QB but if you draft in the top five of the NFL draft you have to go for the best player available .