To all of you people all over Petrino's Jock!!!

gofalcons7

Lighten up and let it go. The man came into a terrible situation and he's done fairly well for having a locker room full of players used to a coach who would rather take them to see invincible than strap on the pads and work on becoming a cohesive unit.

I think Petrino will lead this team to success. Maybe not this year, maybe not the next, but I believe he will build this organization into a consistently successful program, and he will be the first Falcons coach to achieve back to back winning seasons.

That being said, flame shield on!!!!

force_field.jpg

Go Falcons!!!!

oh, you mean you want people to get off his BACK! in this case you actually want them to be on his jock. that means they are nut huggers, or that they are in love with coach petrino. i like coach petrino, and i agree that he was dealt a tough hand this year and people should take that into consideration, cut him a break, and get off his back, and get on his, uh side. you know get in his corner.

birdweiserrr (12/8/2007)
I absolutely love Petrino's no non-sense approach and I believe he is more in line with what we need than Mora ever dreamed about.

i was not a big Mora fan either...but Mora called a better game then Petrino even though he never had permission to bench his QB.

uup115 (12/8/2007)
birdweiserrr (12/8/2007)
I absolutely love Petrino's no non-sense approach and I believe he is more in line with what we need than Mora ever dreamed about.

i was not a big Mora fan either...but Mora called a better game then Petrino even though he never had permission to bench his QB.

If I gave you a chess set with dominoes instead of pawns, rooks, etc.. would you know what to do with it?

uup115 (12/8/2007)
birdweiserrr (12/8/2007)

You really lost me right there,Zonatell and Knapp were horrible,both Mora's guys, the last 8 weeks of the last 2 years proved that.Not completely sold on Petrino but **** Mora couldn't win with this team as it is right now either.Mora handled the top notch players OK ,Vick,Crump,Hall,Dunn etc. but allowed the 2nd tier and younger players to languish,once the injuries hit nobody was prepared to step up.

busboyisback (12/8/2007)
birdweiserrr (12/8/2007)

Welcome Back man!

Oh wait you never left did you?

I knew those were all your fake accounts

How would I have gotten a fake account? What are those?