tebow and touchdowns

diamondjay22

i know he has alot of touchdowns but did any come on long runs over like 35 yards? i was curious if he kinda was a guy who feel over the goal line. i like him but it sickens me that they act like hes the only player on team. they act like they didnt have great recruiting classes the last 2 yrs. he will win heismann but who cares so did eric crouch

The longest run he had for a TD was 23 yards against Florida State. But who cares? He's not an incredibly fast guy with breakaway speed, so he's not going to have a whole lot of runs over 35 yards. Last I checked "falling over the goal line" still counted for 6 points in college football.

Headshot (12/8/2007)
The longest run he had for a TD was 23 yards against Florida State. But who cares? He's not an incredibly fast guy with breakaway speed, so he's not going to have a whole lot of runs over 35 yards. Last I checked "falling over the goal line" still counted for 6 points in college football.

Not only that he fell across the line with three people on his back - and I know Crouch never came close to throwing for 3,000 yards with 30 TD's

bloodhoundz864 (12/8/2007)
I never got why people brought up his 1 yd td's and tried to use it against him. That's like saying Shaq wasn't a great center during his prime because a lot of his points came from dunks.

I dont think Shaq is a great center. He is good just not great. He never had the skillset as Kareem Abdul Jabbar or Hakeem Olajuwon. Seems like he was just a huge powerful body in the middle that no one could out muscle.

freakyfalcon (12/8/2007)
I never got why people brought up his 1 yd td's and tried to use it against him. That's like saying Shaq wasn't a great center during his prime because a lot of his points came from dunks.

I dont think Shaq is a great center. He is good just not great. He never had the skillset as Kareem Abdul Jabbar or Hakeem Olajuwon. Seems like he was just a huge powerful body in the middle that no one could out muscle.

Shaq was the most dominate center ever when he was in his prime

Same Ol Falcons (12/8/2007)
freakyfalcon (12/8/2007)

:hehe: ok

freakyfalcon (12/8/2007)
Same Ol Falcons (12/8/2007)
freakyfalcon (12/8/2007)

:hehe: ok

Uhh...he was. Do you know who Shaq is?