HOW LONG ARE YOU WILLING TO SUPPORT A PATHETIC FRANCHISE??

RODDY NATION (12/8/2007)
ancient raptor (12/8/2007)
I have supported the Falcons for 40 years. Don't see any reason to quit now.

I wish I had the love for losing like you do:angry:

Exactly! And if the Patriots suddenly began to lose next year you would jump ship faster than anyone and come in here trying to convince all of us that you've been a Falcons fan all along. You are the lowest type of NFL fan out there, in my book. But whatever floats your boat.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RODDY NATION (12/8/2007)

The team I just started chearing for because my old team wasn't winning and didn't have the only player I liked on the team anymore so I picked a team that was winning and jumped on the bandwagon so I could say "my team" and insult those who are actually fans for their teams is going to win The Superbowl and recieve a top 4 pick in this draft.!!:w00t:

Fixed.

i'm a homer, always have been always will be. win or lose i love the falcons. chris miller was the QB when i started watching as a 16 yr old. sure we have blown #1 picks on guys like tony smith and bruce pickens, but i always look to every new year with renewed hope. you should try it.

gritblitzer (12/8/2007)
It takes a helluva lot more character to stick with your franchise through thick and thin than it does to be a bandwaggon fan. That's an attribute that you obviously don't have. When did you jump on the Patriot's jocks? I'm sure it was pre-Belichek and Brady when they were struggling through rough seasons right?

You're a troll. You're not even an original or creative troll. You're just another nameless, faceless pathetic troll.

I've been a Falcon Fan since 1966.....I've seen it all.....I can recall, much like it is now, my mantra was....Next Year, Next Year is OUR year........grin.

If you give up and jump ship, ...I would consider you a wishy-washy person.....smilin...

ah....but it's sure gonna be great to have a DECADE of wins.....once we get the right combo.

MikeVickChristmasOrnament.jpg

olehippy13

former vietnam medic

Falcons fan for life. Since I first saw them in '89, I've been with them since.

On a seperate topic... I think it's ironic that your signature has a picture of Randy Moss with the words "Definition of a Champion " under it.

Do you know who Randy Moss IS/WAS before this season?

I don't consider a guy who complains and ##### all the time when things aren't going his way, a champion. The only time he is quiet is when he's getting the ball. Do you think he'd be fine if Wes Welker had more looks, or God forbid, more Touchdowns than him?

Randy Moss is a "ME" Player. He doesn't give a SH!T about winning a superbowl as a team. He cares about getting awards for himself, which translates into Money.

Before you come trolling over to our pages, you should plan ahead. Maybe if you had a pic of Brady there... because thats the true definition of a champion.

You however.. are pathetic.

gritblitzer (12/8/2007)
It takes a helluva lot more character to stick with your franchise through thick and thin than it does to be a bandwaggon fan. That's an attribute that you obviously don't have. When did you jump on the Patriot's jocks? I'm sure it was pre-Belichek and Brady when they were struggling through rough seasons right?

You're a troll. You're not even an original or creative troll. You're just another nameless, faceless pathetic troll.

It not only shows character but when your team finally does turn it around it's so much sweeter.

I think this off-season is going to go a long ways in shaping up the future of this team with the draft and FA

Hopefully we can get a couple franchise players

Guest falconsuckass

Is there any pro team, in any sport, that has been around at least 30 years that is as irrelevant as the Falcons are? There is absolutely nothing distinguishing about the franchise. No championships. No legendary players. Not even lovable losers. The Falcons just seem to exist and take up space.

Go Cowboys!!!!

Guest falconsuckass

Nah, I'll do that for the Red Sox. Although at least the Yankees and the Orioles have something to hang their hats on. You can continue to sit there like the proverbial bump on log and wish passionatley for what you know will never happen. It's the Falcons for crying out loud.

Oh yeah, Go Cowboys!!!!

falcoholic (12/8/2007)
Hmmm... Patriots fan, huh? I'm guessing you were

1) a Steeler fan in the 70s

2) a Niners fan in the 80s

3) a Cowboys fan in the 90s

You better hope Grady is still open when you break your leg jumping off the Patriots bandwagon when the wheels come off.

This kid wasn't born yet in the 70's, was too young to know his buttocks from a hash mark in the 80's, and spent most of the 90's being stuffed into lockers and having his lunch money stolen. He's probably never played a day of football in his life. He's too young, and too inexperienced with all of this to waste your emotions on. His train left town when Vick did, and he jumped on the team of the week.

That's my .02 cents' worth.

falconsuckass (12/8/2007)
Is there any pro team, in any sport, that has been around at least 30 years that is as irrelevant as the Falcons are? There is absolutely nothing distinguishing about the franchise. No championships. No legendary players. Not even lovable losers. The Falcons just seem to exist and take up space.

Go Cowboys!!!!

Actually there are some lions,cardinals and saints.Maybe chargers,they have never been to the show.The vikings have not been in over 30.

GEORGIAfan (12/8/2007)
HE IS A FALCONS FAN. the whole pats thing is a cover up. he just doesnt want to show his true feelings about the falcons. its all good roddy we are all going thru it. he could have changed his name from roddy nation, but he didnt, because he is a falcons fan pretending to be a Pats fan.

HE VERY WELL MAY BE A FALCONS FAN ...... BUT HE'S DOING A GOOD JOB FOOLING ME. I USE TO KIND OF LIKE THE PATRIOTS. BUT RODDY HAS CHANGED ALL THAT. I HOPE PITT. CLEAN THEIR CLOCKS SUNDAY. AND WHILE THEY'RE AT IT...... PUT TOM BRADY OUT FOR THE SEASON. THEN LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS. :D

socalfalconfan (12/9/2007)
falcoholic (12/8/2007)
Hmmm... Patriots fan, huh? I'm guessing you were

i played ball...was actually a 3 star athlete coming out of highschool. So try again...:w00t:

1) a Steeler fan in the 70s

2) a Niners fan in the 80s

3) a Cowboys fan in the 90s

You better hope Grady is still open when you break your leg jumping off the Patriots bandwagon when the wheels come off.

This kid wasn't born yet in the 70's, was too young to know his buttocks from a hash mark in the 80's, and spent most of the 90's being stuffed into lockers and having his lunch money stolen. He's probably never played a day of football in his life. He's too young, and too inexperienced with all of this to waste your emotions on. His train left town when Vick did, and he jumped on the team of the week.

That's my .02 cents' worth.