What are some of your hobbies???

scorpion (12/9/2007)
Headshot (12/8/2007)
scott24falcs (12/8/2007)
Headshot (12/8/2007)
Paintball is one of my hobies as well.

I don't go to places where you have to pay to play though, like indoor or outdoor areas that are set up for paint ball. Me and my friends get fully decked out in camo and go deep in the woods and play all day. It's so much more fun that way. I've done the indoor stuff before, and that's not any fun for me. I'd much rather hide behind an abondoned car or a stack of tires or up in a tree or amongst bushes than hiding behind inflatable pillars and stuff.

We do ours army style, how paintball should be played. We have found an awesome spot with easily climable trees, a lot of brush, a huge creek with some fallen tree bridges, and giant rocks that make for awesome cover. Not to mention about a half mile away a dumping area where people have thrown tires, furniture, and cars there to rot away which makes for good cover too. We all have a game we play called The Predator, based off the movie, where 1 guy gets 15 minutes to walk back into the woods and after the 15 minutes are up, the remaining guys have to split up and hunt him down.

Last weekend I became the first guy to take every hunter out without getting hit.

****, now I wanna go play paintball.

That sounds awesome.

It is, the only bad thing about it though is this is the best time to play of the year, because the paintballs hurt so **** bad when it's freezing cold outside (Not that it has been freezing cold this winter), but you really can't play a whole lot in the winter time because of hunting season.

Last year a police officer stopped us as we were walking out of the woods back to our car and asked us what we were doing. He told us that if he ever caught us playing paintball during hunting season without wearing orange vests he'd write us all tickets. Who the **** wants to wear a bright orange vests when you're trying to be covert and unnoticed?

The summer is a good time to play too, because you have a lot more cover because the trees and bushes have leaves on them, but it gets so **** hot running around in camo and a facemask on.

yah man officer was looking out for your best interest because you could get shot by a real hunter lolz. I play in Lithia springs and they have city corse where they got cars houses, and bunkers you can hide behid.

cars house and bunkers??????? SHOOOT i need to go there to play paintball.

Well for 5 years, my hobby was tearing down and rebuilding my 1972 Monte Carlo. I spent hours and hours in the garage sandblasting, sanding, welding etc on that car. I literally took every bolt off that car and either sand blasted it and painted it or replaced it. The only part of the car that wasn't rebuilt was the rear axle. So I'm not kidding when I say I have a "new" 72 Monte Carlo.

Now that it's finished I have time on my hands and often looking for projects to do. I'm a total do it your self guy, so I'm usually reading up on doing a project or actually doing one. One of the less technical things I've been into for the past few years, is taking old toys and taking them apart and rebuilding them. I love taking old Transformers apart and rebuilding/restoring them. You'd be amazed at the money I've made by buying a box of them at a yard sale or flea market, cleaning/fixing them and then selling them on ebay. Making 100 bucks on a 1 or 2 dollar investment is not out of the norm with these things.

My wife and I are trying to visit every State park in North Carolina right now too. We both really enjoy hiking and canoeing. My buddies and I are trying to visit all the NASCAR tracks in the South at least, and have plans to visit at least 5 of them this upcoming season.

Paint ball is something I've been thinking of getting envolved with. As a kid, we'd get camo'ed up and have bottle rocket wars, so I figure paint ball has got to be safer!:D

millejb (12/11/2007)
ki45toryu (12/10/2007)
I dont like Auburn a bit...but that is a funny avatar.

And wasnt it an Auburn punter that made fun of the Arkansas punter?

I don't remember that but than again I got to the bar late to watch that game because we were watching the LSU-Kentucky game

and come on... how could you not LOVE Auburn:P

I'm a dawg fo life.

MrPickles (12/10/2007)
Talking junk, Collecting shoes , Watching football, Coaching football, Spending times with my 2 girls( they really show me how much i really dont know about life, Admiring how ugly i am in a mirror. Making people laugh.Also collectiong football cards

Do you only collect Jordans? And who do you coach?

Demetrius Dew (12/11/2007)
MrPickles (12/10/2007)
Talking junk, Collecting shoes , Watching football, Coaching football, Spending times with my 2 girls( they really show me how much i really dont know about life, Admiring how ugly i am in a mirror. Making people laugh.Also collectiong football cards

Do you only collect Jordans? And who do you coach?

I coach the termites 6-7 year olds. I collect all kind of old shoes sneakers mostly. Not just jordans.