What are some of your hobbies???

I recently started playing paintball and i am loving it. It is a hard workout and its lot of fun. Last Sunday i played for 6 hours, so that means having to run for 4hrs, You take brakes in between matches and stuff but still when i came back home my legs were so sore that i could barely walk.

I went 4 times with my friends and decided to buy a $499 dollar gun because i am having so much fun. This sunday me and like 15 other friends are going to play it. So with that said i want to hear some things that you truly enjoy doing. Something that you look forward to doing every week.

GEORGIAfan (12/8/2007)
love playing football. would love to go off road. i watch movies, and hang with the chickas. play lazer tag at Qzar, but i heard lazer quest was better. i want to rent ATVs or bike and ride them. i remember them talking bout a place in da MB a while back.

Man I haven't played lazer tag in years, but it was always too **** fun. When I lived in Gwinnett Co. I used to go to the one near the Venture Outlet Mall in Duluth, not sure if it is still there, but I had a blast.

scott24falcs (12/8/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/8/2007)
love playing football. would love to go off road. i watch movies, and hang with the chickas. play lazer tag at Qzar, but i heard lazer quest was better. i want to rent ATVs or bike and ride them. i remember them talking bout a place in da MB a while back.

Man I haven't played lazer tag in years, but it was always too **** fun. When I lived in Gwinnett Co. I used to go to the one near the Venture Outlet Mall in Duluth, not sure if it is still there, but I had a blast.

yea dude its still there, but now the mall is santa fe mall. i was thinking bout going in a few weeks. after school is out.

GEORGIAfan (12/8/2007)
scott24falcs (12/8/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/8/2007)

yea dude its still there, but now the mall is santa fe mall. i was thinking bout going in a few weeks. after school is out.

Nice, I don't think you could ever be too old to enjoy some lazer tag.

scott24falcs (12/8/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/8/2007)
scott24falcs (12/8/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/8/2007)

Nice, I don't think you could ever be too old to enjoy some lazer tag.

yea. it brings me back.

scorpion (12/8/2007)
lol you must be in Georgia Tech ahaha .Everyone i know that goes there only studies... One of my friends literally sleeps, goes to school, and studys.

anyway i am going off topic here. keep posting .

I actually went to UGA for undergrad, now and plodding through medical school. For me, it is as honestly bad as movies and TV make it. We have 6-8 hours of class time/day, and usually study 4-8 hours on top of that on the weekday. 10-12 on Saturday and Sunday.

Exams weekly or biweekly depending on the semester.

I've gotten lazy in my old age. My hobbies are both computer related: Sony Acid Music software and PhotoShop. Acid is by far my favorite program. It's kind of cool to listen to your own stuff and not have to break out tons of gear and spend hours to set up. Oh, and listen to it through headphones while making it so the neighbors aren't banging on the walls.

PhotoShop allows me to crack myself up at the expense of myself and others. It's kind of complicated and I'm aware that I need help...

wow your life must be nice. First you get to live in the beautiful Hawaii and than you get to feel on cheerleaders all the time lolz

On a serious note those cheerleaders are hot, do you get to date them >?

Holly crap dood that guy was holding the cheerleader with one hand. Good god.

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets. I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby ****, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four-course meals using only a Mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

Paintball is one of my hobies as well.

I don't go to places where you have to pay to play though, like indoor or outdoor areas that are set up for paint ball. Me and my friends get fully decked out in camo and go deep in the woods and play all day. It's so much more fun that way. I've done the indoor stuff before, and that's not any fun for me. I'd much rather hide behind an abondoned car or a stack of tires or up in a tree or amongst bushes than hiding behind inflatable pillars and stuff.

We do ours army style, how paintball should be played. We have found an awesome spot with easily climable trees, a lot of brush, a huge creek with some fallen tree bridges, and giant rocks that make for awesome cover. Not to mention about a half mile away a dumping area where people have thrown tires, furniture, and cars there to rot away which makes for good cover too. We all have a game we play called The Predator, based off the movie, where 1 guy gets 15 minutes to walk back into the woods and after the 15 minutes are up, the remaining guys have to split up and hunt him down.

Last weekend I became the first guy to take every hunter out without getting hit.

****, now I wanna go play paintball.

Headshot (12/8/2007)

I don't go to places where you have to pay to play though, like indoor or outdoor areas that are set up for paint ball. Me and my friends get fully decked out in camo and go deep in the woods and play all day. It's so much more fun that way. I've done the indoor stuff before, and that's not any fun for me. I'd much rather hide behind an abondoned car or a stack of tires or up in a tree or amongst bushes than hiding behind inflatable pillars and stuff.

We do ours army style, how paintball should be played. We have found an awesome spot with easily climable trees, a lot of brush, a huge creek with some fallen tree bridges, and giant rocks that make for awesome cover. Not to mention about a half mile away a dumping area where people have thrown tires, furniture, and cars there to rot away which makes for good cover too. We all have a game we play called The Predator, based off the movie, where 1 guy gets 15 minutes to walk back into the woods and after the 15 minutes are up, the remaining guys have to split up and hunt him down.

Last weekend I became the first guy to take every hunter out without getting hit.

That sounds awesome.

scott24falcs (12/8/2007)
Headshot (12/8/2007)

That sounds awesome.

It is, the only bad thing about it though is this is the best time to play of the year, because the paintballs hurt so **** bad when it's freezing cold outside (Not that it has been freezing cold this winter), but you really can't play a whole lot in the winter time because of hunting season.

Last year a police officer stopped us as we were walking out of the woods back to our car and asked us what we were doing. He told us that if he ever caught us playing paintball during hunting season without wearing orange vests he'd write us all tickets. Who the **** wants to wear a bright orange vests when you're trying to be covert and unnoticed?

The summer is a good time to play too, because you have a lot more cover because the trees and bushes have leaves on them, but it gets so **** hot running around in camo and a facemask on.

JDaveG (12/8/2007)
I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets. I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby ****, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four-course meals using only a Mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

Are you sure? I don't remember?

Could be all the pills....

Headshot (12/8/2007)
scott24falcs (12/8/2007)
Headshot (12/8/2007)

That sounds awesome.

It is, the only bad thing about it though is this is the best time to play of the year, because the paintballs hurt so **** bad when it's freezing cold outside (Not that it has been freezing cold this winter), but you really can't play a whole lot in the winter time because of hunting season.

Last year a police officer stopped us as we were walking out of the woods back to our car and asked us what we were doing. He told us that if he ever caught us playing paintball during hunting season without wearing orange vests he'd write us all tickets. Who the **** wants to wear a bright orange vests when you're trying to be covert and unnoticed?

The summer is a good time to play too, because you have a lot more cover because the trees and bushes have leaves on them, but it gets so **** hot running around in camo and a facemask on.

yah man officer was looking out for your best interest because you could get shot by a real hunter lolz. I play in Lithia springs and they have city corse where they got cars houses, and bunkers you can hide behid.