If anything we could play spoiler to the saints

nativefalcon

If anything we could play spoiler to the saints, they would really have to run the table and if Bush is out it will be hard, there are other teams that have the same record that are in better shape. Since were out of the playoffs, I would love it to be us to give them the one last kick to push them out if the playoffs. 8-8 doesn't get it usually. :P

I can't wait to see this game. The Aint's secondary sucks, maybe Redman can light them up. I just hope we can get some pressure on Bree's, otherwise our secondary is gonna get a workout. Bush has never had a great game game against us, he's never gotten over 100 all purpose yards in either of the 3 games. I don't think they'll miss him too much against us. Although he's a great decoy.

atlfalcon2184 (12/7/2007)
I can't wait to see this game. The Aint's secondary sucks, maybe Redman can light them up. I just hope we can get some pressure on Bree's, otherwise our secondary is gonna get a workout. Bush has never had a great game game against us, he's never gotten over 100 all purpose yards in either of the 3 games. I don't think they'll miss him too much against us. Although he's a great decoy.

WE DO HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO DO THESE GUYS IN. IF WE CAN GO OUT THERE MONDAY NIGHT AND JUMP ON THESE GUYS FAST (LIKE WE DID THE COLTS) AND KEEP IT GOING FOR 4 FULL QUARTERS ......... THE SAINTS ARE TOAST.:D