Running Backs for the Falcons

If we can't pull off a miracle and get Mcfadden in many people's opinions then who do you think we should draft at RB? I mean we are going to need one because Warrick Dunn is not going to be able to play forever, not to mention Jerious Norwood can't play every down in every game forever also.

Opinions? Thoughts? Who else besides Mcfadden?

:unsure:

freeze1st (12/7/2007)
If we can't pull off a miracle and get Mcfadden in many people's opinions then who do you think we should draft at RB? I mean we are going to need one because Warrick Dunn is not going to be able to play forever, not to mention Jerious Norwood can't play every down in every game forever also.

Felix Jones put up awsome numbers too at Arkansas next to Mcfadden. ;) Compared to 2 years ago when the draft was RB heavy its light this year. :(

Jonathan Stewart*, RB, Oregon

Felix Jones*, RB, Arkansas

freeze1st (12/7/2007)

We have Jason Snelling,when they start giving him more than just 3 carries,he will

develope,fit into our coaches plan.I hope

nativefalcon (12/7/2007)

I have to ask "Is that Randy Rhoads in your Avatar?", I play guitar and that's my favorite guitar player of all time! Cool!

I have to be honest, I have always been a Georgia Bulldogs fan but up untill this year I haven't kept up much with colledge football that much, just UGA. This year I can't seem to keep away from it but there is a lot to be said about the seniors who are going into the NFL that I don't know much about because I haven't seen them their entire colledge career and that's why I asked the question to begin with. I dunno.