The Hawks Are ONE Game From The 4th Seed In The East

birdfann

The way the games seem to be shaping up tonight it looks like the Hawks will be in a virtual tie with NJ and CLE (only.006% out) for the 8th seed in the East, and possibly the 7th seed, if SEA beats MIL later on.

Check this though. They are only ONE game from 4th seeded TOR.

If they get healthy (Childress, Lue and Zsa Zsa Gabor), and start playing better defense, they will definitely go to the playoffs and may even win a round in this watered down East.

3073 (12/7/2007)
lets talk about this after the next 60 games. btw, chill played last night. i'm looking more forward to speedy getting back than i am lue.
Childress got hurt in that game. And don't try to check back with us in 60 games to get on the bandwagon.

birdfann (12/8/2007)
3073 (12/7/2007)
lets talk about this after the next 60 games. btw, chill played last night. i'm looking more forward to speedy getting back than i am lue.
Childress got hurt in that game. And don't try to check back with us in 60 games to get on the bandwagon.

There will be no bandwagon in 60 days because there are several teams right below the Hawks who have played alot better teams than the Hawks and will easily pass them.

The Hawks will NOT make the playoffs this year.

(12/8/2007)
birdfann (12/8/2007)
3073 (12/7/2007)

There will be no bandwagon in 60 days because there are several teams right below the Hawks who have played alot better teams than the Hawks and will easily pass them.

I think the Hawks have an outside shot for the 8th seed but that's it. They'd have to play Boston in the first round and be done. :crazy:

(12/8/2007)
birdfann (12/8/2007)
3073 (12/7/2007)

Hawks started the season with the hardest schedule in the entire league. The only team behind them that has potential to turn their season around is Chicago. I expect Milwaukee and Indiana to drop off. I could see New Jersey, Washington and Cleveland all keeping at this pace too. Hawks will be able to make the playoffs if they can stay healthy and get everyone going like they should.

birdfann (12/8/2007)
3073 (12/7/2007)

i watch most all the hawks games that are broadcasted. i will admit that i'm not a huge NBA fan, as i dont watch the other games that are played, but i've always been a hawks fan. besides, i dont think the bandwagon your trying to drive will get too heavy this season. i do expect them to make the playoffs though. if they dont, and woody keeps his job....i may have to stop caring about how they play. it's still agonizing to watch them play sometimes, but they are getting better. i really wish they would get a true center, because i would then become extrememly excited about their chances of making a real push.

i will continue to watch the games, and occasionally show up for one....much like i do for the falcons, while not expecting a whole lot this season.

The_ ATL (12/10/2007)
terilyns (12/8/2007)
Ok I'm really not tryna burst your bubble or be smart but you do realize the season just started right?

Says the Philthy fan.

HAHAHAHA. whats up dude. i havent seen you on the board for a while. Hawks are going to go to the playoffs, and the Braves are going to win the WS next year. 2008 will be Atlanta's Year.