Do you guys realize..

FalconMama

if we lose to the Saints on Monday that 2005 would be the last time we won against them??

2 year sweep?? Oh **** NO!!

What in the heck is really going on? Are we really at the point where we're not even competitive againt the Saints anymore?

My god the streak MUST end Monday night, I dont think I can take losing to the Saints again.

Go Falcons!

Call me crazy but I can't wait for Monday Night's Game. Like FalconMama said we don't want to get swept by these guys two years in a row. I think Redmans got a chance.Even though he'll be game planned for he'll have also had some reps with the offense so that may even out. Looks like Bush we'll be out so if we shut down the pass and get the offense going we should win.

I just heard today that "Reggie Bush" may be out for the remainder of the season. That should increase the Falcons chance of winning tremendousally. You know how that goes though, I mean they could bring in some rookie that might end up being the next phenom player. We'll see, I hope the Falcons destroy the Saints. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!

ty down (12/7/2007)
FalconMama (12/7/2007)
Yall aint feeling me, I dont think most of you understand how horrible it really is...

Mama baby Landon's in the red zone.

What play you gonna call, up the gut or half back toss?:laugh::D

I'll just save myself the time and kick a field goal. I do want to keep up with the trend of the Falcons ya know...

FalconMama (12/7/2007)
I mean it's the mutherf###### Saints people. We cant even compete with the mutherfu##### Saints!!!

Falcons please win this game Monday night!

I get it FalconMama! :D And it's gonna be a BIG DEAL TO ME IF WE LOSE THIS GAME!!! This is a MUST WIN GAME!!! Most people don't understand the concept of what a rilvary is, but I can see you do FalconMama. :D And that's a good thing! I just can't stand the Saints moreso than the Panthers and the Bucs. I really miss the old rilvary of teams we used to play in the old division setup although it didn't make any sense geographically. Oh well, either way I hope we stomp the **** out of the SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!:w00t:

You tell 'em FalconMama!!!! Tell 'em like it is!!!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO KICK THE **** OUTA THE AINTS!!!!!!!!:cool:

josiah (12/5/2007)
It's kinda hard for me to talk smack when not only do I doubt we will win, I know a win would do us more harm than good. We just scored 3 points in 3 quarters against THE RAMS!!! Give us a better draft pick over another win so we can watch yet another talented player rot in our cancer of a franchise.

At this point, it goes against every grain of my integrity to talk smack. The best I can muster is IF the Saints do happen to fall asleep and lose to our Foul-coons, then something is seriously amiss over in Nawlins. It wouldn't totally shock me if we pulled out a win though. We're great at being anti-productive, and the best of the best of our division still downright sucks anyway.

Mondays suck bad enough on their own. I'm not even gonna waste my time watching this bum fight of a football game.

falconjerry (jgar) (12/7/2007)
With Reggie out we should win this one :D

Don't count on it, it's not no GIVE ME GAME. No NFL team you play at any time is ever going to be a GIVE ME A WIN GAME.

FalconMama is right, we need to pay more attention to this game and stop looking so much toward the future, the future is now. We have players that are going to be given opportunities with our Falcons in this game that might go under the radar to some who don't pay attention during the game but it will have serious repurcusions on who is playing for the Falcons next season. What I mean by saying that is "Petrino has been sitting starters on various plays a lot here lately in place of giving other 2nd/3rd string players a shot at making a showing".

This is an important game in that aspect!

But most important of all "In my opinion I consider this our biggest rilvary in the NFC SOUTH! And I just can't stand the Saints!!!!!!".

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!

FalconMama (12/7/2007)
ty down (12/7/2007)
FalconMama (12/7/2007)
Yall aint feeling me, I dont think most of you understand how horrible it really is...

Mama baby Landon's in the red zone.

What play you gonna call, up the gut or half back toss?:laugh::D

I'll just save myself the time and kick a field goal. I do want to keep up with the trend of the Falcons ya know...

I do love a game winner!!

GO Landon

GO FALCONS

Kick some ain'ts asseux!!!

Wait are you going to call him Landon or Jeremiah?

FalconMama (12/7/2007)
if we lose to the Saints on Monday that 2005 would be the last time we won against them??

What in the heck is really going on? Are we really at the point where we're not even competitive againt the Saints anymore?

My god the streak MUST end Monday night, I dont think I can take losing to the Saints again.

Go Falcons!

Yaa but if you go back thru our histories, sad to say its happened before. :( And we have done it to them for years too. Kind of like the 10 year floods, goes in cycles. :P

FalconMama (12/7/2007)

Go Falcons!

I'll never forget 2006, MNF, when my best friend and I went to the super dome to see that game. Terrible experience. :pinch: