Are we going to have an 'Official In Armageddon Thread' when 2012 rolls around?

Headshot

Assuming this board is still around in 2012, I think we should have an In Armageddon Thread, much like the numerous In Game Threads we have here every Saturday and Sunday. It would also be a good way to coordinate attack plans against the surviving tribes of the world, assuming Armageddon is more like a world mulligan and a throwback to the Dark Ages instead of an absolute destruction of our planet and the human race.

Headshot (12/7/2007)
Assuming this board is still around in 2012, I think we should have an In Armageddon Thread, much like the numerous In Game Threads we have here every Saturday and Sunday. It would also be a good way to coordinate attack plans against the surviving tribes of the world, assuming Armageddon is more like a world mulligan and a throwback to the Dark Ages instead of an absolute destruction of our planet and the human race.

What if we're not around? :(

L.Rover (12/7/2007)
These boards won't last past December of 2012..... and neither will we......... (atleast according to the Mayans & Nostradamus, and somebody else I don't remember)[/qu

My birthday is 12/21 ......I guess i'll have a BIG party 12/21/12!

• 1 year later...