>>Check this Out!!! I've solved every problem we have.

somecut8

somecut8 v2

Off Season Moves:

-Keep/resign:

-CB DeAngelo Hall

-DE Chauncey Davis

-G Tyson Clabo

-LB DeMorrio Williams

-LB Michael Boley

-Sign/show them the money

-DT Albert Haynesworth (if the Titans somehow can t hold on to him& )

-G Alan Faneca (Since apparently Kynan Forney will be released. If Forney stays, we don t need Flaneca)

-T Max Starks (if we can sign him, our o-line would instantly have much more depth and skill) and/or

-T Cory Lekkerkerker (good back-up/potential starter)

-LB Karlos Dansby (perfect if we have him with Brooking, and Boley starting. Demorrio is still not good enough to start.)

-K Josh Brown (doubt Seahawks will get rid of him)

-Finally a veteran QB, I mean a player like, Bledsoe, Warner, Brunell, Plummer, somebody who s had a great career to guide our rookie QB.

-Release/Trade

-WR Jamin Elliot

-WR Brian Finneran

-T Wayne Gandy

-WR Adam Jennings

-T Quinn Ojinnaka

-DL Tim Anderson

-QB Chris Redman

-OL D Anthony Batiste

-RB Artose Pinner

-DB Omare Lowe

-G Kynan Forney (I like him but he got benched?)

-maybe K Morten Anderson

-maybe/evaluate OL Harvey Dahl, DT Jesse Mahelona, OL Terrance Pennington, LB Marcus Wilkins, TE Martrez Milner

-2 out of the 3 QB Byron Leftwich, QB Joey Harrington, QB Chris Redman (depending on how they do)

Must keep players:

-T Todd McClure

-CB David Irons

-CB Chris Houston

-CB DeAngelo Hall

-DE John Abraham

-DE Jamaal Anderson

-DT Rod Coleman

-DT Trey Lewis

-FB Ovie Mughelli

-QB D.J. Shockley

-OL Renardo Foster

-G Tyson Clabo

-G Justin Blalock

-LB Demorrio Williams

-LB Michael Boley

-LB Tony Taylor

-LB Keith Brooking

-P Michael Koenen

-HB Jerious Norwood

-HB Warrick Dunn

-S Jimmy Williams

-S Lawyer Milloy

-T Todd Weiner

-TE Alge Crumpler

-WR Laurent Robinson

-WR Joe Horn

-WR Roddy White

-WR Michael Jenkins

DRAFT

Compensatory Picks

-3rd for Patrick Kerney

-6th for Justin Griffith

-7th for Allen Rossum

*We will probably have the 4th or 5th pick. For this draft, I ll put us at 4th with the

Dolphins, 49ers, Jets, before us. We will also trade our first pick down to the Broncos (pick 16) for their first and second picks so that they can draft Sedrick Ellis or even Jake Long. We will also trade our 2nd round pick 4 and our 5th round pick 4 for the Dallas Cowboys 1st round pick 31.

Round 1 Pick 1: The Miami Dolphins select Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU

Round 1 Pick 2: The New England Patriots select Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas

Round 1 Pick 3: The New York Jets select Vernon Gholston, DE/OLB, Ohio State (I bet they will trade down instead)

Round 1 Pick 4: The Denver Broncos select Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC

Round 1 Pick 5: The St. Louis Rams select Jake Long, OT, Michigan

Round 1 Pick 6: The Cincinnati Bengals select James Laurinaitis, LB, Ohio State

Round 1 Pick 7: The Oakland Raiders select Chris Long, DE, Virginia

Round 1 Pick 8: The Kansas City Chiefs select Ryan Clady, OT, Boise State

Round 1 Pick 9: The Baltimore Ravens select Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College

Round 1 Pick 10: The New Orleans Saints select Keith Rivers, LB, USC

Round 1 Pick 11: The Houston Texans select Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio State

Round 1 Pick 12: The Carolina Panthers select Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville

Round 1 Pick 13: The Chicago Bears select Andre Woodson, QB, Kentucky

Round 1 Pick 14: The Philadelphia Eagles select DeSean Jackson, WR, Cal

Round 1 Pick 15: The Arizona Cardinals select Sam Baker, OT, USC

- - -

Round 1 Pick 16: The Atlanta Falcons select Kenny Phillips, S, 6 2 202, Miami

Round 1 Pick 31: The Atlanta Falcons select Michael Oher, OT, 6 5 325, Ole Miss

Round 2 Pick 11: The Atlanta Falcons select Frank Okam, DT, 6 5 320, Texas (if he manages to fall this far) If not, Red Bryant, DT, 6 5 324, Texas A&M

Round 2 Pick 16: The Atlanta Falcons select Colt Brennan, QB, 6 3 196, Hawaii

Round 3 Pick 6: The Atlanta Falcons select Donnie Avery, WR, 5 11 190, Houston (will solve our KR problems)

Round 3 Pick 33: The Atlanta Falcons select Darnell Terrell, CB, 6 3 205, Missouri

Round 4 Pick 6: The Atlanta Falcons select John Greco, OT, 6 5 318, Toledo (can play every position on the line)

Round 6 Pick 6: The Atlanta Falcons select Brandyn Dombrowski, OG, 6 6 335, San Diego State

Round 6 Pick 33: The Atlanta Falcons select Scorpio Babers, CB, 5 11 190, Sam Houston State

Round 7 Pick 6: The Atlanta Falcons select Lance Ball, RB, 5 9 225, Maryland

Round 7 Pick 33: The Atlanta Falcons select Brannon Jackson, ILB, 6 2 260, Louisiana Tech

Tentative Depth Chart going into 2008/2009 season:

QB: Chris Redman (first 6 weeks), Drew Bledsoe, Colt Brennan (after 6 weeks he will start)

HB: Warrick Dunn, Jerious Norwood, Lance Ball, Jason Snelling

FB: Ovie Mughelli, Cory McIntyre

WR: Roddy White, Joe Horn, Laurent Robinson, Michael Jenkins, Donnie Avery

LT: Michael Oher, Max Starks, Cory Lekkerkerker, John Greco, Ronardo Foster

LG: Justin Blalock, Tyson Clabo, Brandyn Dombrowski, John Greco

C: Todd McClure, Doug Datish, John Greco

RG: Alan Faneca, Tyson Clabo, Brandyn Dombrowski, John Greco

RT: Todd Weiner, Cory Lekkerkerker, Max Starks, Ronardo Foster

TE: Alge Crumpler, Dwayne Blakely, Courtney Anderson, Martrez Milner

LDE: Jamaal Anderson, Kevin Huntley, David Patterson

RDE: John Abraham, Chauncey Davis, David Patterson

NT: Albert Haynesworth, Frank Okam, Trey Lewis, Montavious Stanley,

UT: Rod Coleman, Trey Lewis, Jonathan Babineaux, Montavious Stanley, David Patterson

SLB: Michael Boley, Stephan Nicholas

MLB: Keith Brooking, Tony Taylor, Brannon Jackson

WLB: Karlos Dansby, Demorrio Williams,

CB: DeAngelo Hall, Chris Houston, Lewis Sanders, David Irons, Darnell Terrell, Scorpio Babers

SS: Lawyer Milloy, Daren Stone, Antoine Harris

FS: Kenny Phillips, Jimmy Williams

P: Michael Keonen

K: Josh Brown or some other FA signing or Morten Anderson

PR/KR: Donnie Avery, Scorpio Babers, Jerious Norwood, DeAngelo Hall

Conclusion:

Our team will be complete. My only worries would be the QB position, but hopefully Colt Brennan will become a star player with time. We would also have little cap because we ve signed Haynesworth and Faneca, but getting rid of Forney, Gandy, Leftwich, Harrington, and Finneran should help out. With this team, we are Superbowl bound!!

Vicious (12/7/2007)
Why on earth do you have Dunn coming back and them drafting two CB's? And if Brooking sniffs the field it should be spot duty, not as the starter.

Well, we can have Norwood start, and have Dunn be the guy that comes in when norwood needs a breather. Dunn needs to stay because he has been really good in Atlanta, and you can't just throw veterans away.

Brooking stays because we don't have a guy that can step up as MLB right now. He'll also be the veteran on the team, because he's one of the few that was with the playoff team and the Superbowl team. We need veterans for leadership and guidance, not necessary skill. Look how old the Patriots are and look how good they are doing.

DUB (12/7/2007)
u also put redman to be cut or traded yet u have him on the depth chart..........u didnt think this through McKay!!!!

I said two out of the three we had. Right now, redman is doing better than both leftwich and harrington, so he's the one that gets to stay.

How are you going to release/trade Redman and have him in the starting lineup? I assume you meant release Joey Headlights and Buttwich.

I definitely say beef up the line. I don't know about Brennan since all of these guys are a crap shoot out of college. We need a power RB and someone please, please, get the kicking situation settled. No offense to Mortie.

Well, we can have Norwood start, and have Dunn be the guy that comes in when norwood needs a breather. Dunn needs to stay because he has been really good in Atlanta, and you can't just throw veterans away.

Have you watched this season any? Dunn was good when Vick was here to take pressure off of him. Once Vick knocked himself out, all the spies used on Vick are now able to focus on the rest of the team. Dunn has been nothing more than below average this year.

Brooking stays because we don't have a guy that can step up as MLB right now. He'll also be the veteran on the team, because he's one of the few that was with the playoff team and the Superbowl team. We need veterans for leadership and guidance, not necessary skill. Look how old the Patriots are and look how good they are doing.

The Pats D is only doing good because their offense is so explosive that they are making the teams they play one dimensional. Look how average their D looked when Baltimore ran all over them.

Vicious (12/7/2007)

Have you watched this season any? Dunn was good when Vick was here to take pressure off of him. Once Vick knocked himself out, all the spies used on Vick are now able to focus on the rest of the team. Dunn has been nothing more than below average this year.

I meant he was really good to the community of Atlanta. My fault.

yes you can...it's called moving on...I will be mad if I see Warrick Done on this team next season...especially for the paycheck/production radio we have right now

if we have a chance for brennan in the 2nd round then i think it would be great. iv always thought w/ the WR's we have we should be running a shotgun offense and i think brennan is that guy for that i mean thats all they do in Hawaii and that would give norwood the chance to run over cbs and get in the open cuz no one is going to have 8 in the box w/ colt in the back w/ 4 wr spread only reason we r getting smashed on now is because everyone is ganna blitz joey no matter what 5 spread or 2 they arnt scared of him

Brendynee (12/7/2007)
Why would we want to keep DMo. all he does is give away critical penalties when ive watched the games.

i think we would keep him because he is a top 10 defensive player... last time i heard his last critical pen. was against the panthers w/ steve smith witch still was a winnable game

somecut8 (12/7/2007)
too bad I can't edit. I meant mark brunell instead of bledsoe. forgot bledsoe and plummer retired. and also i forgot to put d.j. shockley on the depth chart.

I'LL SAY ONE THING, "YOU PUT A LOT OF WORK INTO YOUR THREAD." I DON'T AGREE WITH A LOT OF IT, BUT I MUST GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR YOUR WORK.:D