McKay pesonnally told me....

Yea, definitely need more info. Besides that, there is no way of knowing that at this point. For example, lets say we have the 2nd pick and select Jake Long(not saying i want this, just an example). Lets just say then that Chicago ends up with the 9th or 10th pick, and they decide to take Brohm. There is no way we could trade up that high. we'd have to give up pretty much our whole draft. The only way this will happen is if brohm falls way down, like into the 20's. Personally, we should only trade down if anything. We don't need to be giving up picks, we need as many as we can get.

houston-23 (12/7/2007)
that the falcons are drafting a offensive tackle in the first then trading (ala cleveland) for another first round pick to pick Brohm later in the round......its right from the horses mouth....lol

OK. THE ONLY REASON I BELIEVE YOU, IS THAT YOU KNOW THE HORSE.:w00t:

REV.2000 (12/7/2007)
houston-23 (12/7/2007)
that the falcons are drafting a offensive tackle in the first then trading (ala cleveland) for another first round pick to pick Brohm later in the round......its right from the horses mouth....lol

OK. THE ONLY REASON I BELIEVE YOU, IS THAT YOU KNOW THE HORSE.:w00t:

He should know the horse since he is the back end of it........

houston-23 (12/7/2007)

a offensive tackle

or an offensive tackle

at least try too make me believe you