What ever happened to BankerBird, Rev_Hal, Shiney and SacFalcFan ?

the evil emperor (12/7/2007)
TJ M, BK, and hypnotoad ?

Who are these guys ?

i guess they lost thier jobs, and they didnt even get paid for it:w00t: you know your doing a bad job, when you get fired from doing something for FREE:w00t::w00t:

na but really they are still around. BB/rev/shiney/sac are minimods. the other guys are like the Mods that built the board, and probably just fixing up the board, because it still has a few lil problems.

Hypnotoad, BK, and myself are all administrators helping with the migration. We're here to help ease the transition -- as much as we can -- and to answer questions and hopefully help get user profiles set up and moved over. We'll be fading to the background pretty soon but will always be around in case something breaks.

Thanks again for everyone's patience.

TJ -- Message Board Administrator

TJ M (12/7/2007)
Hypnotoad, BK, and myself are all administrators helping with the migration. We're here to help ease the transition -- as much as we can -- and to answer questions and hopefully help get user profiles set up and moved over. We'll be fading to the background pretty soon but will always be around in case something breaks.

Thanks TJ and crew for working so hard on all these bugs and your patience in answering all the questions we've thrown out.

TJ M (12/7/2007)

Thanks for all that yall do.

REV.2000 (12/7/2007)
RODDY NATION (12/7/2007)
maybe Sac finally got a life?

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH RODDY NATION? I'VE GOT SOME IDEAS BUT THE MODS WON'T APPROVE THEM. IF THE PATS WIN 4 MORE GAMES, THIS GUY IS GOING TO GO NUTS. AND HE'LL BOMB THIS BOARD SO MUCH WE'LL THINK IT'S WWII.:)

I'm not the least bit concerned about that weak-hearted traitor. In 10 years from now when the Pats suck, he'll become a fan of whichever team has the best record.