THE FALCONS HAVE MY 100% SUPPORT MONDAY NIGHT!!!

RODDY NATION

I have been wanting to see Chris Redman out there since Week 1. and now I finally have my wish. IMHO he is a better QB then Joey in this system and given the chance he will prove this. Now don't get it twisted, I still want us to lose so we can have a shot at Mcfadden.... but atleast the game will be semi entertaining!!!:cool:

RODDY NATION (12/7/2007)
I have been wanting to see Chris Redman out there since Week 1. and now I finally have my wish. IMHO he is a better QB then Joey in this system and given the chance he will prove this. Now don't get it twisted, I still want us to lose so we can have a shot at Mcfadden.... but atleast the game will be semi entertaining!!!:cool:

Are you tailgating with the Stews Monday night?

july425 (12/7/2007)
RODDY NATION (12/7/2007)

Are you tailgating with the Stews Monday night?

YEA I WILL BE THERE!!! :cool:

I hungout with them last thursday and watched the Cowboys - Packers game

RODDY NATION (12/7/2007)

......take your "want to lose stuff" to NE.