Which rival

I picked San Fran but felt the need to elaborate.

Since we were Frisco's beeotch for a generation, I will never stop hating them.

But I don't know if you could call it a rivalry.

They smacked us around like we were their annoying kid brother.

I love the Saints rivalry.

It is always a good game.

The fans are fun to jab with.

And the competition has been back and forth pretty equally the whole time.

It's a symbiotic relationship.

No matter how bad their season is, Saint fans can always say "Well at least we ain't Falcon fans".

And just down the road, a Falcon fan is saying "Well at least I ain't a Saint fan."

Panther and Saints Fans are just in withdrawl because there the only teams we really have bragging rights over. So there mostly funny...they only win when we play horrible.

San Fran...Hmmm Jerry Rice really scarred our beloved Falcons...nevertheless we got our bones in on them when it counted.......All Hail Bobby Hebert!!!!!

The Bucs on the other hand.....have no respect for us because they still carry that swagger from being in the NFC North all those years....which if you think about it we almost have a rivaled history with that entire division except for maybe the Lions and Bears

So hate would have to go to the Bucs

Lifes a game U gotta play it while U can!!!!!!!!!

Iconsider the Saints to be the Falcons arch rival, but it's tough to hate a team that seems as cursed as the Falcons. Last year they were the toast of the NFL, this year they were expected to be Super Bowl contenders but have struggled and dealth with injuries. Pretty much how the Falcons always follow a good season. I actually find myself rooting for them because I empathize with thier fans. I guess I hate the Bucs the most.

IMO its gotta be Carolina. Every time we play it seem like DHall is getting flagged for throwing Steve Smith out of bounds late, or Peppers chasing down our QB with his 400' wing span. LOL I love it!!!! Always a great game... smack talking and big hits. Let me tell you guys who don't know this already.... stay away from Beason... what a freak!!!! Just like Patrick Willis in San Fran!!!!! Just like Brooking USED to be! No offense Kieth, keep laying the wood. While your under contract with us anyway.

IT IS ..THE SAINTS. BUT I MUST SAY THAT TAMPA IS CLOSING THE GAP AS WE SPEAK. IT USE TO BE THE 49'ers, BUT THAT KIND OF DIED OUT WHEN WE WERE TAKEN OUT OF THE WESTERN DIVISION. NO ONE CAN MAKE YOUR BLOOD BOIL LIKE A SAINT FAN. FOR ME IT'S REALLY LOOKING AS IF CAROLINA WILL EVENTUALLY BE #1 MOST HATED. THEY HAVE THE MOST LOW-DOWN FANS THERE ARE. THEY ARE A SUB-CULTURE THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY.

THE SAINTS ARE MY NUMBER ONE RIVAL, BUT MOST OF THEM DO HAVE CLASS. THERE IS NO CLASS TO BE FOUND IN CAROLINA. AND YOU WILL FIND VERY LITTLE IN TAMPA.:D