I am upset

Jedi.Falcon

The only email I received was for a screen-name/email account I had 3 years ago. This saddens me. But here I am. Back on this old name.

While I am here, let me say that I think Chris Redman can be this years Tony Romo. Let's see what he does Monday Night.

Let me also state the following (again):

1. Brooking needs to retire this off-season.

2. Jimmy Williams is a bust.

And I am not sure why, but apparently the registration process here does not recognize gmail accounts. Hopefully soon I will return as my true identity, when this is fixed.

Until then...

Log out, then log back in. Type in your email address (the one you originally used when you joined, hopefully its still active)then click forgot password. It should send you an email with a password. That's how I got my name back and kept my status. I didn't want to be a newbie again. Good luck

I have a gmail account... works fine. Just enter your online id and click "Forgot Password" and it will e-mail you a random one... then log in and get your profile set up again. That's how I did it, anyways.

As for Redman... I hope he is a Tony Romo or Derek Anderson for us... having someone at least somewhat solid at QB will do a lot to ease some tensions come time for off-season wheeling and deeling.

johnakaj2 (12/7/2007)
The only email I received was for a screen-name/email account I had 3 years ago. This saddens me. But here I am. Back on this old name.

While I am here, let me say that I think Chris Redman can be this years Tony Romo. Let's see what he does Monday Night.

And I am not sure why, but apparently the registration process here does not recognize gmail accounts. Hopefully soon I will return as my true identity, when this is fixed.

Until then...

SteveBartkowski can fix your screen name. PM him and he can tell you how. Do it soon, so I can continue to avoid your negative posts. :P

Log out, then log back in. Type in your email address (the one you originally used when you joined, hopefully its still active)then click forgot password. It should send you an email with a password. That's how I got my name back and kept my status. I didn't want to be a newbie again. Good luck

That worked for me too.

celtik

The force is with you young skywalker, .............but you are not a Jedi yet

There's a hidden menu to the right of the Falcons logo in the upper left corner. Hover your mouse over the area and click on "Home".

That should take you to the Control Panel.

Once in the Control Panel click on Profile.

Once the Profile page loads, there will be a sub-menu under your photo on the left side.

Basics

Personal Info

FalconsLIFE

Scripts

Account Settings

Login/Password

Manage Lists

Manage Tags

Click on "Personal Info"

On the "Edit Personal Info" page, you'll see a Screen Name dialog box.

Make any changes you wish (just highlight it and type what you wish) and then click Save.

You'll see the changes immediately, but it could take up to 30 minutes for changes on the board to take effect.

Then contact an Admin to have your post count restored.

Maybe that will help and you won't be upset anymore.

johnakaj2 (12/7/2007)

Until then...

I'm with ya. I got Redman as my avatar this week. we'll have to see how good he looks once hes been gameplanned against and has had some reps with the offense but I'm optimistic.

johnakaj2 (12/7/2007)

Until then...

why dont u have a seat over there newbie