OUR FALCONS

ken12

I'll do it for you. :P

Boley, White, Crumpler ,Milloy, Abraham, Coleman (when healthy) and Hall. Maybe Norwood

Dunn gets an honorary mention because even though he is washed up, that guy plays with a lot of heart.

If Redman beats the Saints he'll make it onto my list

GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)
Our whole D, besides brooking, sometimes coleman, and mayb jwill. Offense we got White, norwood, DJ "DA FUTURE" Shockley, laurent robinson, milner, crumpler, blalock, and ovie " the beast" mugehlli.

Our whole D isnt good.. Half of our roster would be backups on other teams.

FalconMama (12/6/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)
Our whole D, besides brooking, sometimes coleman, and mayb jwill. Offense we got White, norwood, DJ "DA FUTURE" Shockley, laurent robinson, milner, crumpler, blalock, and ovie " the beast" mugehlli.

our D is the reason we are in most game. WHO isnt good on our whole D, from the starters, besides brookings, coleman. Crocker has stepped up, Houston has become a great rookie CB, but it doesnt help that the QB mostly towards him. milloy is still pretty good. Hall is a probowler. Boley is well Pro Boley. Nicholas is the Jr. Boley. Anderson has stepped up. Abe is a Monster. Lewis has stepped up.

GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)
FalconMama (12/6/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)

our D is the reason we are in most game. WHO isnt good on our whole D, from the starters, besides brookings, coleman. Crocker has stepped up, Houston has become a great rookie CB, but it doesnt help that the QB mostly towards him. milloy is still pretty good. Hall is a probowler. Boley is well Pro Boley. Nicholas is the Jr. Boley. Anderson has stepped up. Abe is a Monster. Lewis has stepped up.

Give me Hall, Boley and Abe.. You can keep the rest.

FalconMama (12/6/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)
FalconMama (12/6/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)

how do you not like Nicholas or Trey Lewis, they have stepped up, and are already starters. Nicholas is jr. boley. Crocker has stepped up ALOT, and is really good. Houston took time, but now he is starting to get better, but he will need more time, because the QB will throw his way all day.

falconfrenzy (12/6/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)
:laugh: you would say milner and shockley

well milner was the 3rd best Rookie TE in the League, until he got hurt, and i still believe that Shockley is da future, so of course im going to say him.

GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)
FalconMama (12/6/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)
FalconMama (12/6/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)

how do you not like Nicholas or Trey Lewis, they have stepped up, and are already starters. Nicholas is jr. boley. Crocker has stepped up ALOT, and is really good. Houston took time, but now he is starting to get better, but he will need more time, because the QB will throw his way all day.

Our defense is mediocre at best. A upgrade from last year yes, but still extremely mediocre. Give me Abe, Hall and Boley and I'm set.

GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)
FalconMama (12/6/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)
FalconMama (12/6/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)

GAFAN, THE D IS OUR STRONG POINT. CONSIDERING THE POSITION THE OFFENCE KEEPS THEM IN MOST OF THE TIME, I WOULD SAY THEY HAVE BEEN DARN GOOD. THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT. BUT AS A UNITE THEY ARE SOLID. GIVE OR TAKE A FEW POSITIONS. I HOPE DJ DOES WELL NEXT YEAR. BY THEN YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE ME BRAIN-WASHED TOO.....................................aka......................REV2000:D

FalconMama (12/6/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)
FalconMama (12/6/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)
FalconMama (12/6/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/6/2007)

Our defense is mediocre at best. A upgrade from last year yes, but still extremely mediocre. Give me Abe, Hall and Boley and I'm set.

man you really do not like our D. our rookies have stepped up, and ill take this team with glenn dorsey than coleman, and tony taylor over brooking.

I think that we have the makings of a good team. We have some players who we can build around. I look to see a much better team in the near future.

I am proud of them now and will know that next year we will be a team to be reckoned with