Do relgion matter when you casts you vote?

obama4pres

obama4pres (12/6/2007)
I see todays where Knute Romnie say religions not a issues when you runs for offis. Even tho he a #####, we needs to look past religous and vote on caracter.

I agrees.

obamas, some religions persons trying to becomes presidents think its wrongs for you to get buck with keesha and haves your abortions. theys want to make abortions illegals becauze theyz has religions. what u thinks about this?

Religion matters to me, if the person is going to go by his religion when it is not in the best interest of the country. Or when the religious MF'ers start legislating religion, it becomes a huge deal to me.

If all of your character is THAT PARTICULAR RELIGION, and that is all you are, then why not just vote for the Bible as president, or an association like the Southern Baptist convention for Congress?

YES IT MATTERS TO ME. IF THE PERSON RUNNING FOR OR IS IN OFFICE, AND SHOWS NO CONCERN ABOUT THE PEOPLE HE SHOULD BE REPRESENTING, THEN THAT SHOWS ME THAT HE HAS NO RELIGION AT ALL. WHEN I SAY RELIGION, I'M NOT STUCK ON ANY PARTICULAR DENOMINATION. IF HE OR SHE BELIEVES IN ANYTHING... IT WILL SHOW BY THEIR CONCERN FOR THE PEOPLE. ALL OF THE PEOPLE!:D