salution to QB problem

"Why does everyone here seem to think that brohm will be taken so high in the draft?Outside of this message board I really haven't heard much about him!"

There are three NFL scouting services on the web that include actual NFL scouts. They are NFL Draft Scout, The War Room at Sporting News, and Scouts, Inc. Brohm's ranking at these three services is:

#8 overall at Scouts, Inc.

#15 among senior prospects at NFL Draft Scout

#1 overall at The War Room

So, it's certainly not just here that he's being discussed in such lofty terms.

Regardless of who we get, they are going to have to learn a system. Therefore, why not get someone who'll be in the league for years and years, and has more upside than any FA QB that would be available. No team lets go of their franchise QB unless they are washed up, never were, or expect to get a truck load of compensation for him.

McNabb will likely require a few picks, which we need desperately, and we'd be better off going young, anyway.

• 1 year later...

I think we should take Matt Ryan with our first pick.

I have watched this guy on tape and I believe he has the ability to be a great pro. He is a very intelligent guy who will work hard and learn the system in no time.

His arm is stronger than most people think and he could become the face of this franchise.

I see him as being a possible ROY and taking us to the playoffs.

Stop laughing. Ryan can do all this.

I honestly believe he can.

I think we should take Matt Ryan with our first pick.

I have watched this guy on tape and I believe he has the ability to be a great pro. He is a very intelligent guy who will work hard and learn the system in no time.

His arm is stronger than most people think and he could become the face of this franchise.

I see him as being a possible ROY and taking us to the playoffs.

Stop laughing. Ryan can do all this.

I honestly believe he can.

I agree, he does seem to have an ora about him that you just don't see that often. I think he will come in here from day one and take over this team. He is probably the only guy in this draft that can turn this hurting franchise around. The Falcons cannot afford to pass on this guy. He is an elite QB. He just has "it". I don't know what it is, but he has "it". The kids a winner. :D

I agree, he does seem to have an ora about him that you just don't see that often. I think he will come in here from day one and take over this team. He is probably the only guy in this draft that can turn this hurting franchise around. The Falcons cannot afford to pass on this guy. He is an elite QB. He just has "it". I don't know what it is, but he has "it". The kids a winner. :D

:lol:

I don't know. I think we should work with what we have and try to get Stafford in 2009.