SAINT'S FANS, YOU THINK YOUR SEASONS BEEN BAD?

TO ALL THE SAINTS FANS OUT THERE: IF YOU THINK YOUR SEASONS BEEN BAD SO FAR? THINK AGAIN. WHAT IS IT GOING TO BE LIKE AFTER ATLANTA DISMANTLES YOU ON MONDAY NIGHT? YES, THE WORST IS YET TO COME. THE REAL PAIN FOR YOU WILL BE THE AFTERMATH. YOU THINK ATLANTA CAN'T BEAT YOU. THATS WHAT WILL MAKE THE AFTERMATH SO BITTER. SO ..... HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND. ENJOY THE GAMES SUNDAY. EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY ........ FOR MONDAY YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aka ....REV2000:D

REV.2000 (12/6/2007)
TO ALL THE SAINTS FANS OUT THERE: IF YOU THINK YOUR SEASONS BEEN BAD SO FAR? THINK AGAIN. WHAT IS IT GOING TO BE LIKE AFTER ATLANTA DISMANTLES YOU ON MONDAY NIGHT? YES, THE WORST IS YET TO COME. THE REAL PAIN FOR YOU WILL BE THE AFTERMATH. YOU THINK ATLANTA CAN'T BEAT YOU. THATS WHAT WILL MAKE THE AFTERMATH SO BITTER. SO ..... HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND. ENJOY THE GAMES SUNDAY. EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY ........ FOR MONDAY YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aka ....REV2000:D

Whatever helps you sleep at night rev :rolleyes:

615saint (12/7/2007)
From the looks of things...Rev2000 hasn't slept in awhile.

Anyone know how many hours you need to stay up straight to be legally insane?

I think the CAPS ARE THE FIRST SYMPTOM!!!

PLEASE DON'T LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER THE CAPS. "IF IT BOTHERED ME THAT MUCH ........ I WOULDN'T EVEN READ IT." AND JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION : IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE LEGAL FOR YOU TO BE INSANE.:crazy:

IonSen88 (12/8/2007)
615saint (12/7/2007)
Anyone know how many hours you need to stay up straight to be legally insane?

I think the CAPS ARE THE FIRST SYMPTOM!!!

Being a Saints fan is the second.

Do think that is somehow insulting?

You could switch the word "Saints" for just about any other sports franchise and be equally correct though.