I want Jake Long in round 1

fansince78

TT isn't going to be able to play like that in the NFL. Tim may be able to run over LBs in college, but he will get thrown to the ground very quickly trying that in the NFL. Unless he has Vick or Romo like mobility then I could care less about how many rushing TDs he has. If he can lead a team, and throw pinpoint passes then I want him.

I do not want a system QB like Colt, I want a REAL NFL ready QB. From what I have heard, Brian Brohm seems like the closest thing to it.

Tebow might not even come out next year. I doubt he'll be running over LB's in the NFL either. LB's will be salivating at the chance to hit him. He won't last long in the NFL running the way he does now. As for Long, I don't think he's the answer. He's not good at handling speed rushers. The one sack given up is misleading. He plays in the Big Ten which is not exactly known for fast players. If he played in the SEC he would have given up more sacks. He's a **** of a player and may prove me wrong, but I think there are better true LT prospects to be had later in the draft.

atlfalcon2184 (12/7/2007)
Tebow might not even come out next year. I doubt he'll be running over LB's in the NFL either. LB's will be salivating at the chance to hit him. He won't last long in the NFL running the way he does now. As for Long, I don't think he's the answer. He's not good at handling speed rushers. The one sack given up is misleading. He plays in the Big Ten which is not exactly known for fast players. If he played in the SEC he would have given up more sacks. He's a **** of a player and may prove me wrong, but I think there are better true LT prospects to be had later in the draft.

Long is still better then any of the crap that we have on this roster. He would immensely help our running game too..