Redman is starting

I'll be pleased if he is able to remain the starter for the last few games, hopefully he is able to avoid injury and plays well enough not to lose the starting job.

If recent trends hold up though, Redman will be knocked out of a game, or he will get benched and we'll see Joey come back. I really doubt we'll hear chants for Joey any more though, regardless of how Redman plays.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

londonfalcon (12/6/2007)
I hate the negative spin the AJC puts on Atlanta.

They hint Petrino doesnt know what he is doing "the starting his 5th QB in 7 games". What the **** was he meant to do - keep Byron on an operating trolly and put him on the field!!!

I hate the way they spin things too

Agreed----I am stunned at how our top notch QB coach Bill Musgrave could have missed this----I mean Joey and Byron are broken. Joey is afraid to throw across the middle or take a chance and Byron, well the jury is still out on him.

What I saw in Chris Redman was the spark the offense needed.

I hate the negative spin the AJC puts on Atlanta.

They hint Petrino doesnt know what he is doing "the starting his 5th QB in 7 games". What the **** was he meant to do - keep Byron on an operating trolly and put him on the field!!!

nobody likes the ajc talking bad about the falcons or any other atl team that plays poorly but a they tell it like it is They dont sugar coat it and try to sweeten the pacifier for the loyal fans who dont want to believe this team is as sorry as it is. i'm sure when the falclowns learn how to win the ajc will spin some positive news, but in the mean time negative news for sorry teams:w00t:

upon hearing the news that redman would start monday night,

harrington must have been thinking, "you gotta be ####ing kidding me."

whereas i on the other hand was thinking, "i'm glad to hear the good news that redman is starting. did i turn the oven off, ooh fresh baked cookies sounds good. i think i'll bake some cookies."

freeze1st (12/6/2007)
falconjerry (jgar) (12/6/2007)
"GO REDMAN" :D

I know you can't speak for everyone, but as for yourself "If he wins the remaining games do you think he should be considered the starting QB for the Falcons Next season?"....

Now for anyone else reading this message, I ask you the same question : ?

If he can get the job done vs. the Saints, and if he continues to be successful at running the offense, throwing TD's (especially when in the Red Zone), and if he demonstrates the leadership needed to get us a couple of wins, I say

**** Yes.

NewFalcon (12/6/2007)
freeze1st (12/6/2007)
falconjerry (jgar) (12/6/2007)
"GO REDMAN" :D

I know you can't speak for everyone, but as for yourself "If he wins the remaining games do you think he should be considered the starting QB for the Falcons Next season?"....

Now for anyone else reading this message, I ask you the same question : ?

If he can get the job done vs. the Saints, and if he continues to be successful at running the offense, throwing TD's (especially when in the Red Zone), and if he demonstrates the leadership needed to get us a couple of wins, I say

**** Yes.

That's a nice thought, but were talking about next season. I mean "This is going to be a different team next season". So are you saying he will function with a different team even better given those possible scenarios you mentioned?

And why a couple of wins? Why not "If he runs the table and wins the remaining games?"..