How much improvement can we realistically expect in 2008?

what has happened?

we havent won any playoff games still

no, but we have come a long way in 3 short years. and we have put ourselves in position to be competitive for years to come. considering most thought we were 3 years away from that then, it just shows how far they have come and that anything can happen.

I remember this thread. I'd just finished writing a post predicting that Petrino would quit and leave in the middle of the night. Blank would hire a new GM, some spiky-haired guy whose name eluded me at the time but I knew he was with the Pats. Then the spiky-haired guy would hire some under-the-radar defensive coordinator from Jacksonville as the new head coach. They'd pick up Turner in free agency, draft Matt Ryan, and go 11-5.

I was just about to post it when my computer crashed.

Honest.

what has happened?

we havent won any playoff games still

Welcome to the boards. 3 consecutive winning seasons happened.

Some people will complain no matter what. This thread reminds me of how lucky we Falcon fans are. No one in 2007 would've predicted us sitting at 33-15 over the next three seasons.

I must have missed this thread. Surprised I didnt contribute to it. I actually wanted to pass on Ryan and take Dorsey, then take Brohm later on.

Brohm + Dorsey = Nowhere

You and me both brother. I was so pissed when we drafted Ryan. For what it's worth, I was equally pissed when we moved up for JJ. Hopefully it works out as well.

I must have missed this thread. Surprised I didnt contribute to it. I actually wanted to pass on Ryan and take Dorsey, then take Brohm later on.

Brohm + Dorsey = Nowhere

I mostly wanted Henne + Dorsey, but when I saw Ryan's name circulating pre-draft I wasn't adverse to it. I just thought getting a stud DT + what I considered an NFL capable QB in Henne was a good compromise on a team full of so many holes.

Glad I wasn't the GM :)

There is no search om TATF how long did this take you to find....

Also I get angry anytime I see or hear Petrino's name that M*therF*cker can d*e in a fire...

(May get me banned for a bit but It's worth it).

i just went to the last page of threads and started looking through the last few pages.