So now we get switched to advertising pages also??

!owahorse

zcar85 (12/6/2007)
What exactly is new and improved with these forums? I like the old ones better.

Try exploring the whole website not just the boards. Have you tried fixing up you profile or checking out some of the widgets? I like the old boards better right now because I was used to them and everything worked right because the bugs were worked out, but this one is coming along nicely ya'll just need to give it some time.

Vicious (12/6/2007)
zcar85 (12/6/2007)

Try exploring the whole website not just the boards. Have you tried fixing up you profile or checking out some of the widgets? I like the old boards better right now because I was used to them and everything worked right because the bugs were worked out, but this one is coming along nicely ya'll just need to give it some time.

Huh? Remember game day posting? No sigs? No search feature? Double posts?

No offense, but just one week after the migration, these boards are far more functional. We still have bugs here, but each day it gets better. You could hardly say that about the previous forums.

Shiney_McShine (12/6/2007)
Vicious (12/6/2007)
zcar85 (12/6/2007)

No offense, but just one week after the migration, these boards are far more functional. We still have bugs here, but each day it gets better. You could hardly say that about the previous forums.

Boards are awfully slow considering they are probably hosting half as many people as the old boards. It actually takes me longer to log on to the site now then it use to (and I have a 1 gig connection).

Shiney_McShine (12/6/2007)
Vicious (12/6/2007)
zcar85 (12/6/2007)

I agree these perform better but I still like the old smileys, I hate that when you quote someone who previously quoted it includes that quote as well. My post count is still in half, and you can't edit you original post when starting a new topic. But, the avatars are huge, sigs work, you can use more types of image formats when posting a pic, Ilove the profile section being able to be customized and whenever I figure out how to use those widgets it will be even better.:D