College Basketball

Demetrius Dew

Big East/ SEC Invitational

Georgetown 70 vs. Alabama 60

West Virginia 88 vs. Auburn 59

Providence vs. South Carolina

Villanova vs. LSU

Big East is up 2-0

This should be a bigger invitational than it is, host more games between the Big East and the SEC than they do. It does seem like the Big East my have a chance to run away with this invitational.

Midwest Falcon this is the weekend

Duke vs. Michigan

Should be over before Halftime. I think Coach K was trying to throw Tommy Ameker a bone by playing Michigan but he got canned last year so that really didn't work. Duke should roll over us easily, the best we can do is try and make a good game for a half or so.

Duke vs. Michigan

Should be over before Halftime. I think Coach K was trying to throw Tommy Ameker a bone by playing Michigan but he got canned last year so that really didn't work. Duke should roll over us easily, the best we can do is try and make a good game for a half or so.

:D:D:P

MidWest Falcon (12/6/2007)
Yeh, Duke looks pretty good so far this year. What kind of inside game do you guys have? That will be our weakness this year. I thought Wisconsin might exploit it but they didn't.

Our front court is pretty young and inexperience while our back court take alot of bad shots but if they get hot they can shoot the lights out (Which has not happen yet).:cool::cool::cool::cool:

MidWest Falcon (12/6/2007)
Ethan how did I know you would show up in this post :D

I can't wait for that game......should be a good one. You have to admit though, Coach K did a great job of recruiting last year ;) Singler, King, Smith :D:D:D

I'm mad about Pocius going down though. He brought an offensive spark off the bench.

Because i love college basketball.

Me neither, it should be a great one, he did a great job recruiting, UNC didn't because we have so many returning players and are still 10 deep.

I'm mad about Lawson going out, a true PG makes our offense go, period. With him in, we are blowing teams out without we only win by 10. Agreed about Pocius, how long is he out?