FrankTV sucks

Headshot

So disappointing, I was really looking forward to this show and it hasn't even managed to make me laugh yet. I kinda saw it coming though to be honest, I just don't know how you could translate a stand-up doing impressions to a 30 minute TV show. It won't be back for a second season.

lax32 (12/6/2007)
The way I see it is this:

Frank Caliendo is like an order of fries at mcdonalds. Great and tasty. But Frank TV is trying to take that order of fries and make it into an entire meal. I like fries, but as a part of my meal, not the meal itself.

Nice.

lax32 (12/6/2007)
The way I see it is this:

Frank Caliendo is like an order of fries at mcdonalds. Great and tasty. But Frank TV is trying to take that order of fries and make it into an entire meal. I like fries, but as a part of my meal, not the meal itself.

**** , that was great..

You guys are right. I've watched it a couple of times. He's a helluva impressionist but the writing just isn't good enough to make the impressions more than just impressions. I feel like I'm supposed to be laughing........but I'm not.