Hey Mod, When do we get to sign up for pure football again?

Vicious

I'm not onterested in joining, but I'm discouraged that those of us who did like reading the post there can't even get to it to read it any more. I do not approved of a closed (or self controlled) forum (it's elitist). BUT there are some football knowlegable posters there and I did learn some more about football by reading that forum. I really think it should be available for all to read!

Vicious (12/6/2007)
I mean is there going to be a subscribe to this forum button we can click or what?

Send a forum mod a request...at least that's what I did way back in the day with Bankberbird...and you're a fellow norwood fan; so you automatically qualify!!! :w00t:

Nysundae (12/6/2007)
Vicious (12/6/2007)
I mean is there going to be a subscribe to this forum button we can click or what?

Send a forum mod a request...at least that's what I did way back in the day with Bankberbird...and you're a fellow norwood fan; so you automatically qualify!!! :w00t:

I sent one to TJ already but still haven't gotten a response (hopefully because he's working on bugs).

Nysundae (12/6/2007)
Vicious (12/6/2007)

Where the heck is Banker anyway?

Derric (12/6/2007)
Nysundae (12/6/2007)
Vicious (12/6/2007)

Don't know. Haven't seen him since the migration. MIA.

Derric (12/6/2007)
Nysundae (12/6/2007)
Vicious (12/6/2007)

Yeah, I haven't seen him since...

Vicious (12/6/2007)
Nysundae (12/6/2007)
Vicious (12/6/2007)

I sent one to TJ already but still haven't gotten a response (hopefully because he's working on bugs).

I quit trying after 3 ignored requests in a year.