Solution to our QB issue

I've got to tell you that my pick is based on value over ability. I don't want a quarterback that is going to break the bank until he has earned it on the field as a Falcon.

I hope the team waits until at least the 2nd round and takes Ainge. He is tall, has a very good arm and I think he could be groomed into a great quarterback with the right coach.

Before even thinking about backs, the Falcons need to devote their entire draft day mindset to improving, VASTLY, the offensive line. ****, we have a **** good running back in Norwood. Don't draft another one in the first round!!!

Without a serious upgrade in protection, the Falcons will never again have a winning record; doesn't matter if you put Joe Montana back there.

Too many people are hot and horny to draft ball handlers, based on starpower, and then send them onto the field to get killed, and wind up 3-13 every year.

OFFENSIVE LINE IS WHAT THIS TEAM NEEDS TO WORK ON

octoslash (12/6/2007)

Before even thinking about backs, the Falcons need to devote their entire draft day mindset to improving, VASTLY, the offensive line. ****, we have a **** good running back in Norwood. Don't draft another one in the first round!!!

Without a serious upgrade in protection, the Falcons will never again have a winning record; doesn't matter if you put Joe Montana back there.

Too many people are hot and horny to draft ball handlers, based on starpower, and then send them onto the field to get killed, and wind up 3-13 every year.

I agree with most but I totally disagree with Norwood as an option at RB. Give me 1 example of a guy his size and built that has been successful at the position. I think Norwood would best used returning kicks and catching the ball out of the backfields. But I think if used properly he could be deadly.

octoslash (12/6/2007)

the Falcons need to devote their entire draft day mindset to improving, VASTLY, the offensive line.

Well, I for one am hoping that the OL is addressed in Free agency and that come draft time we can focus on all areas EXCEPT OL.

OL is the key and if its not fixed BEFORE the draft then it really wont matter who we pick.

fansince78 (12/6/2007)
I've got to tell you that my pick is based on value over ability. I don't want a quarterback that is going to break the bank until he has earned it on the field as a Falcon.

I hope the team waits until at least the 2nd round and takes Ainge. He is tall, has a very good arm and I think he could be groomed into a great quarterback with the right coach.

Ainge?

Are you kiddin me? That boy folds like a cheap suit when he's pressured or hurried. Go look at the Kentucky game and the SEC title game.

Plus, he just doesn't have "it" from the neck up.

I'm glad you're not a scout.