Do you like President Bush, Bobby Petrino or both?

bigbirdfanDC

Petrino inherited a mess but has not handled it in a positive manner. Bush inherited fairly stable economy and systematically destroyed it with a bogus war. He also botched the Katrina disaster as well as the illegal imigrant issue. Bottom line, I'm on the fence with Petrino until he has his players and system in place. Bush has my contempt due to him running my country into the ground. If you made this poll question about Rich McKay and Dubya, my dislike for both would be equal.:D

Petrino will be fine. He is having to clean up the mess left by Mora. Bush on the other hand has turned out to be a Republican Jimmy Carter. I first turned on him when he let Americans die in Katrina even though I have twice voted for him. I also feel that he has allowed illegal aliens to invade our country, steal our jobs, commit crimes against US citizens with impunity and collect benefits that should be solely for needy Americans to benefit his rich, elitist big business buddies. Screw Bush, screw Mexico, screw China: we need to make Bush irrelevant, deport all illegal aliens, build a fence and put up tariffs against China.

benb123 (12/6/2007)
Petrino will be fine. He is having to clean up the mess left by Mora. Bush on the other hand has turned out to be a Republican Jimmy Carter. I first turned on him when he let Americans die in Katrina even though I have twice voted for him. I also feel that he has allowed illegal aliens to invade our country, steal our jobs, commit crimes against US citizens with impunity and collect benefits that should be solely for needy Americans to benefit his rich, elitist big business buddies. Screw Bush, screw Mexico, screw China: we need to make Bush irrelevant, deport all illegal aliens, build a fence and put up tariffs against China.
I agree. Hopefully Petrino rights the ship. However, Bush has sank this great country with his gross mismanagement and utter incompetence. :crazy:

bigbirdfan75 (12/6/2007)
More of a mixed bag than I thought. I was expecting those that liked Petrino to also like Bush. Glad to see a lot of people seeing the way and not following Bush anymore.

people have run out of excuses to support the guy........made it much harder for them when they lost their red herring deflection in Kerry they had to use from 2003 to 2005.

• 1 month later...