What if this happens.

EsCoBaRxJr

What about if Vick said he wants to come back. We have to accept him. I know u dont but dam he made the falcons look good, Statiscally, Game playing wise. I say we dont draft Qbs N get Oline n other spots that have to b filled like MLB or DT. Even if he dont come back we dont draft a Qb. Fill the rest of the team up. We r only a few players from having the best D in the nfl. laugh at me. Thats the way i see it. I want an AJ hawk

colombianh3ro (12/5/2007)
What about if Vick said he wants to come back. We have to accept him. I know u dont but dam he made the falcons look good, Statiscally, Game playing wise. I say we dont draft Qbs N get Oline n other spots that have to b filled like MLB or DT. Even if he dont come back we dont draft a Qb. Fill the rest of the team up. We r only a few players from having the best D in the nfl. laugh at me. Thats the way i see it. I want an AJ hawk

I will say that while our defense is good, we wont be the best in the nfl. I do love your enthusiasm though. I believe that our d has to be on the field way too much ( thank you joey 3 and out ) so I feel that some of the numbers against us may be inflated, but they are what they are. I would love to have hawk, but I hope that we are smart and draft Jonathan Goff from vandy or Jeremy leman from ill. Goff looks stout and leman will be a beast.

IF HE COMES BACK ........................... THEN HE'S BACK ........ ENOUGH SAID.

......AKA......rev2000:w00t:

norwood32 (12/6/2007)
IF Vick comes back it won't be until around 2010 so we can't just continue to not have an offense until then, even if our defense is really good. Look at Baltimore this year.

2010?........ NOT THAT LONG ...... YOU'RE IN FOR A SHOCK ...... ALONG WITH SOME OTHERS................................................aka..........................REV2000:D

NO WAIT A MINUTE!!!The last thing I want to see is mcnabb in a atl uniform!He has proven he can't stay healthy and I think if anything we go with shockley until the qb we draft is ready!As for vick we will found out on monday what his future holds!I sure hope and pray it goes better than expected!

You know what sucks? We're going to have to hear this same 'hypothetical' question for now until it's clear that Michael Vick's football career is over for good.

Face the facts. Vick LIED to Mr. Blank. He will NEVER don a Falcon's uniform on the field EVER again.

Frankly, I hope he never plays in the NFL ever. I for one will not attend a game with Vick in the line up.

I have to say that I don't see Michael Vick will never be coming back to this team as long as Arthur Blank is the owner.

That being said, let's just see what happens with the Falcons next season going into the draft and free agency and starting the season before we talk about Vick.

Our Falcons "Don't have to have Michael Vick to be a winning team", infact I think he was the reason that the Falcons were a losing team to begin with when he signed the big contract. Yeah he put people in the seats. But his salary prevented the Falcons from getting key players that they need, which has shown this season with the players we have now. But WINNING is the most important thing of all. That's just the way I see it. I would like to see the Falcons build a team. I know a lot of people are complaining about Petrino's method or play calling and all that, but he's trying to win with a team built on Jim Mora's advice. To go back to Michael Vick just is not an option.

you all would be glad to have MV7 back. but we cant bank on his return. I for one think he will be back b/c he puts butts in the seat. and if you think that blank wouldnt love to have the dome filled and MV at the helm your sadly mistaken. besides no matter how bad of a lie vick told he has made the falcons millions. and if he doesnt spend the next 2 years in jail we can see him back right when preseason starts

dsgbncali (12/6/2007)
you all would be glad to have MV7 back. but we cant bank on his return. I for one think he will be back b/c he puts butts in the seat. and if you think that blank wouldnt love to have the dome filled and MV at the helm your sadly mistaken. besides no matter how bad of a lie vick told he has made the falcons millions. and if he doesnt spend the next 2 years in jail we can see him back right when preseason starts

Don't forget dsgbncali that he is and will be suspended indefinitely, I doubt he'll even apply for reinstatement until he's out of jail. The commissioner holds alot of sway over what happens to MVs career.

yippiefan (12/6/2007)
dsgbncali (12/6/2007)

Don't forget dsgbncali that he is and will be suspended indefinitely, I doubt he'll even apply for reinstatement until he's out of jail. The commissioner holds alot of sway over what happens to MVs career.

MV is the reason the Falcons "TEAM" has been suffering so badly this season. It's time to move on and everyone needs to realize that. You have to ask the question "What did he do for this team that was good?", the answer is "He ran a lot", I have to say "SO WHAT", he didn't do the most important thing of all for the Falcons and that's "WIN GAMES CONSISTENTALLY AND WIN A SUPERBOWL". It's probably the best thing that ever happened to the Falcons because now we can have a "TEAM" instead of a multi-million dollar running QB, that shouldn't have been a QB to begin with.

I could go on, and on, and on, about Vick's fault at QB for the Falcons but I'm not gonna waste anymore time.

Please do me a favor and everyone a favor by ending the Vick crap and start talking about our current and or FUTURE FALCONS realistically everyone........

Cooter (12/6/2007)
You know what sucks? We're going to have to hear this same 'hypothetical' question for now until it's clear that Michael Vick's football career is over for good.

Face the facts. Vick LIED to Mr. Blank. He will NEVER don a Falcon's uniform on the field EVER again.

Frankly, I hope he never plays in the NFL ever. I for one will not attend a game with Vick in the line up.

REMEMBER MONEY CURES ANYTHING! It cures cancer, aides, it gets u out of jail. Yur saying because he lied blank isnt going to take him back? Remember money speaks for its self n Vick in a falcons uniforms means high rating, Propaganda, ***** on the seats which isnt happening right now.

REMEMBER MONEY CURES ANYTHING! It cures cancer, aides, it gets u out of jail. Yur saying because he lied blank isnt going to take him back? Remember money speaks for its self n Vick in a falcons uniforms means high rating, Propaganda, ***** on the seats which isnt happening right now.

Tell YKW money gets you out of jail Monday night. He'll need a good laugh by then.

Money won't cure this. I would the chances of Vick coming back to the Falcons as somewhere between "snowball's chance in ****" and "absolutely friggin' not". After what he did to this team, why on earth do you think Blank would let him come back?

Add in the fact that whatever team picks him up will have to deal with all of the baggage and media scrutiny and I highly doubt that he'll be back at all, let alone with the Falcons.

Direwolf