My God .... this is pathetic.

jatchisv2

We have a Monday Night game coming up, Saints coming to the Georgia Dome to whup up on the Falcons, it's Wednesday night, and the closest thing to smack-talk is "should I start Bush or Norwood on my fantasy team".

WAKE THE **** UP, PEOPLE!!!

THE FALCONS SUCK!!!!!

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And apparently all the inbreeding has sapped the creative spirit of Saints fans such as yourself. The best thing that could happen to Louisiana would be for the oceans to rise a 1/4 inch. Then your team would HAVE to move to a real city like San Antonio.

Cooter (12/5/2007)
And apparently all the inbreeding has sapped the creative spirit of Saints fans such as yourself. The best thing that could happen to Louisiana would be for the oceans to rise a 1/4 inch. Then your team would HAVE to move to a real city like San Antonio.

Wow.

Attack a fan base with classless comments?

How about we keep the smack at the TEAM level ....

I haven't made any comments about your tooth .... OR your Mama ...........

Cooter (12/5/2007)

Hey thats not cool... Im from New Orleans but I'm a diehard falcons fan!!! Don't bring in Katrina jokes thats sketch as ballz. I currently live in NC charlotte

vickhallnorwood4mvps (12/5/2007)
Cooter (12/5/2007)

Hey thats not cool... Im from New Orleans but I'm a diehard falcons fan!!! Don't bring in Katrina jokes thats sketch as ballz. I currently live in NC charlotte

Don't make me go there power puff.

jatchisv2 (12/5/2007)
Cooter (12/5/2007)

Wow.

The only thing good that ever came OUT of Louisiana was Abita beer. Even Pat O'Brian's is O'ver rated. May the Saints go marching into the sea.

Buh-bye!

How pitiful is it to make Katrina jokes because the Falcons suck? You still RATIONING your water, or trying to steal it from other cities? Your team is gonna have to go to another city because the 37 people that waste their money on the Falcons are not enough to make the boat float.

Maybe Keith Brooking and Warrick Dunn can carry the Falcons to where they need to be, LIKE THEY SAID THE COULD!!!:D:D:D:w00t:

Cooter (12/5/2007)
jatchisv2 (12/5/2007)
Cooter (12/5/2007)

Wow.

The only thing good that ever came OUT of Louisiana was Abita beer. Even Pat O'Brian's is O'ver rated. May the Saints go marching into the sea.

Buh-bye!

BLASPHEMER!!!!!

YOU, sir, have obviously NEVER been to Pat's during Mardi Gras!!!

And Turbo Dog DOES rule!

atlantafalcons7721 (12/5/2007)
where is my "balls on the table" thread.........aints wont get 10 wins!

DUB!!!!!!

I been looking for that thread since they started this new Walmart board.

As for 10 wins? DUH!!!! Mathematically impossible now, idjit.

But Will Smith will have Redman crying midway through the 2nd quarter.

jatchisv2 (12/5/2007)
We have a Monday Night game coming up, Saints coming to the Georgia Dome to whup up on the Falcons, it's Wednesday night, and the closest thing to smack-talk is "should I start Bush or Norwood on my fantasy team".

THE FALCONS SUCK!!!!!

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!

psst guess what? the defending NFC south champions suck too!

putnam6 (12/5/2007)
jatchisv2 (12/5/2007)

THE FALCONS SUCK!!!!!

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!

psst guess what? the defending NFC south champions suck too!

psst .... not as bad as the FoulClowns! :D

It's kinda hard for me to talk smack when not only do I doubt we will win, I know a win would do us more harm than good. We just scored 3 points in 3 quarters against THE RAMS!!! Give us a better draft pick over another win so we can watch yet another talented player rot in our cancer of a franchise.

At this point, it goes against every grain of my integrity to talk smack. The best I can muster is IF the Saints do happen to fall asleep and lose to our Foul-coons, then something is seriously amiss over in Nawlins. It wouldn't totally shock me if we pulled out a win though. We're great at being anti-productive, and the best of the best of our division still downright sucks anyway.

Mondays suck bad enough on their own. I'm not even gonna waste my time watching this bum fight of a football game.