Dennis Dixon committed to Football over Baseball

Jake (Eugene, OR): Dix NFL or MLB?

Dennis Dixon: (7:52 PM ET ) I'm so much of a competitor it all depends on where I'm playing at the time. As of right now, football is what I'm trying to pursue. I hope for the best.

Wonka (Berkeley, CA): Dennis, you are a true competitor. Who is the toughest defensive player you have faced?

Dennis Dixon: (7:53 PM ET ) I would say Sedric Ellis from SC.

vickfalcons23 (12/5/2007)

Dennis Dixon: (7:52 PM ET ) I'm so much of a competitor it all depends on where I'm playing at the time. As of right now, football is what I'm trying to pursue. I hope for the best.

Wonka (Berkeley, CA): Dennis, you are a true competitor. Who is the toughest defensive player you have faced?

By What Dixon just said NFL GMs will not draft him high. He needs to KNOW what he wants to play NFL, or MLB

We won't end up with Ryan, he doesn't want to play here, and I'm glad he doesn't. I think we have a great possibility of getting Dixon. He's gonna fall pretty far down because of the knee injury. He won't be able to do any offseason workouts or participate in the combine. He's gotta be our man if Petrino passes on Brohm.

67camaro (12/6/2007)

By What Dixon just said NFL GMs will not draft him high. He needs to KNOW what he wants to play NFL, or MLB

your reaching

vickfalcons23 (12/6/2007)
67camaro (12/6/2007)

I'm reaching?? Did he say,"I am going to play football and not baseball" NO he did not. NO GM is going to draft a player to high IF they will NOT say that. Sorry

your reaching

67camaro (12/6/2007)
67camaro (12/6/2007)

I'm reaching?? Did he say,"I am going to play football and not baseball" NO he did not. NO GM is going to draft a player to high IF they will NOT say that. Sorry

your reaching

still reaching, learn business 101 dipstick

67camaro (12/6/2007)
67camaro (12/6/2007)

your reaching

still reaching, learn business 101 dipstick

Dipstick?? You are a class act. Sorry I did not know I was dealing with a small child. I want bother you any more.

vickfalcons23, you need to lighten up man. Just because someone says something that you don't agree with doesn't mean you should bash them. I constantly see you doing this, and it gets pretty annoying. Something tells me you use the internet as a place to run your mouth because you know better than to do it in real life.

falconva7 (12/6/2007)
Hahaha! Love that you included the bit about Ellis.

I don't know how successful Dixon will be at the NFL level, but he may have been a first round pick if he didn't get injured. I can def. understand people calling him "a poor man's Vince Young."

haha, was there any question that I would add the Ellis pt lolllllllllll

scott24falcs (12/6/2007)
vickfalcons23, you need to lighten up man. Just because someone says something that you don't agree with doesn't mean you should bash them. I constantly see you doing this, and it gets pretty annoying. Something tells me you use the internet as a place to run your mouth because you know better than to do it in real life.

loL@ this

67camaro (12/6/2007)
67camaro (12/6/2007)
67camaro (12/6/2007)
Jake (Eugene, OR)

Dipstick?? You are a class act. Sorry I did not know I was dealing with a small child. I want bother you any more.

let me ask you a ?, if you had a son & he had multiple opp's lets use the football/baseball example wouldnt you want him to explore all his options & up until the day he signs a contract with a team from either sport leave his options open??

He has said it a million times, football is where his heart is but he would be stupid to write off one opportunity just to make people like yourself happy..

falconva7 (12/6/2007)
Hahaha! Love that you included the bit about Ellis.

I don't know how successful Dixon will be at the NFL level, but he may have been a first round pick if he didn't get injured. I can def. understand people calling him "a poor man's Vince Young."

Yea, I've heard this alot also. While he is not quite the runner VY is, he is a much better passer. If he adds some weight he could be a better version of Young. From what I've seen, he can make every NFL throw. I hope we strongly consider drafting him.