How many people still care about what's happening THIS season?

It makes me a little mad to look at the list of topics in this forum and 80-90% of them are dedicated to next year. Of course, we're gonna have a good draft pick and we should eventually analyze our different options, but it makes me wonder how many of you still care about the rest of this season. We have months and months to talk about who we should draft, but only 4 more games of the NFL season, the best time of the year.

Just something to think about. We still have 2 divisional games, and one of them at home on national television against a hated rival. It just makes me sad to see that so many people seem to only care about the future. Personally, I want to blister every opponent we face, regardless of whether or not we still have hope for the playoffs. Anyone else feel the same way?

Me personally, I'm very interested. What if Redman steps up and plays huge, looking like a franchise QB? It prolly won't happen, but what if?

We could get Dorsey or McFadden in an ATL uniform, as opposed to the truth that we will be getting a QB with whatever first rounder we get.

I care what happens this season. I'd like to see who can step up! I keep hoping to see a good game! The first game that was not disgusting to watch was when Redman came in last week. The entire line changed and everyone stepped up. The loss did not sting as bad. If Redman were to start would this "crispness" remain? I have my doubts. However, I would love to see the Falcons win a few more! I am not throwing the season away! There are still games to be played!

Everyone should care.

It's important to finish on some sort of positive note. The team will feel better about itself and it could give us something good to carry over into the draft and next year, instead of the typical Falcons end-of-season collapse.

No one knows for sure what will happen, but I'm one of those people who has been asking for Chris Redman to get a chance for awhile. I'm pleased to see that he seems to still have skills and leadership ability. I'm hoping that he continiues to get his chance and that he leads us to a victory over the Saints on Monday night and...beyond.

The rest of the games are definitely important.This coaching staff needs to see who wants to buy into Petrino's system and who wants to continue to moan and groan. We have a lot of players who are aged and/or overpriced. We have a great deal of pruning to do to this roster. These last few games will give a good feel for who will be here next year.

foreveriloveatlanta (12/5/2007)
It makes me a little mad to look at the list of topics in this forum and 80-90% of them are dedicated to next year. Of course, we're gonna have a good draft pick and we should eventually analyze our different options, but it makes me wonder how many of you still care about the rest of this season. We have months and months to talk about who we should draft, but only 4 more games of the NFL season, the best time of the year.

Just something to think about. We still have 2 divisional games, and one of them at home on national television against a hated rival. It just makes me sad to see that so many people seem to only care about the future. Personally, I want to blister every opponent we face, regardless of whether or not we still have hope for the playoffs. Anyone else feel the same way?

I'm emotionally spent. Joey has given me peptic ulcer disease, and frankly, I'm sick of seeing our offense hang our defense out to dry. We have no QB, so I know what to expect every Sunday.

I am fascinated at the coaching level. I DON"T think it's a matter of players "stepping up" (that is such a cliche). I want to see if Petrino LEARNS anything and what kind of teaching staff we have. I look for play-calling skills.

So ya, I am interested from a technical point now. It is too painful to watch with my heart

I still care, though it hurts to see my beloved Falcons the butt of most NFL jokes. I believe the coaches are on the right page as far as schemes, simply need the right players. By right players, I mean players that first of all want to be here and buy into the philosophy of the coaching staff. GO BIRDS!

Seasons like this hurt, no doubt. However, I can't just turn off my emotional ties to the team like some others. Always have cared and always will. I am a true fan of the Falcons. Been one since I can remember, I am 38! I want the team to win every game they play and always will! I will continue to watch and support my team. Go Falcons!