How many post do you average per day?

grrrillapmp (12/5/2007)
Averaging 148.9 posts daily since registration.

I know it is due to post counts being refreshed, but I fell a lot of pressure to maintain the pace.:unsure:

11,674 posts out of 130,064 total posts. (8.98% of total)

Average Posts: Averaging 555.9 posts daily since registration

Received Messages: You've yet to receive any private messages

Member Group: Forum Members

UI am the King until Sac gets here. :P

Fanboy3000 (12/5/2007)
309ish

grrrillapmp, you need to step up your game. I use an autopost program that responds to any snake global warming threads. That usually keeps me at my average.

Then you might want to check to see if your prgram needs to be updated because it is obviously broken.

By my estimates you would average around 1600 post per day if your program was up to date.

grrrillapmp (12/5/2007)
Fanboy3000 (12/5/2007)
309ish

grrrillapmp, you need to step up your game. I use an autopost program that responds to any snake global warming threads. That usually keeps me at my average.

Then you might want to check to see if your prgram needs to be updated because it is obviously broken.

By my estimates you would average around 1600 post per day if your program was up to date.

Oh yeah:hehe:

GEORGIAfan (12/5/2007)
grrrillapmp (12/5/2007)

I know it is due to post counts being refreshed, but I fell a lot of pressure to maintain the pace.:unsure:

how come i didnt get my post count back?

thats some straight up discrimination

GEORGIAfan (12/5/2007)
grrrillapmp (12/5/2007)

how come i didnt get my post count back?

Hey GeorgiaFan,

The reason you didn't get your postcount back is b/c your friendly message board administrator is a Georiga Tech alum ;)

I'm kidding of course. The users who haven't gotten theirs back are ones where we have one e-mail address in the old system and a different e-mail address i this system. We're still working through them. Yours should be fixed shortly.

Thanks!

TJ