Sean Taylor

Dirtybird

mbh61 (12/5/2007)
Move right on man. I don't know why people should honor a guy who had turned the corner and gotten his life together anyway. He should have remained a thug and then this would not have happened.

Not getting arrested from 22 t0 24 when you get shot dead is turning the corner?

mbh61 - "I don't know why people should honor a guy who had turned the corner and gotten his life together anyway. He should have remained a thug and then this would not have happened"

Why don't you stop and think about what you just said for a moment, if you see nothing wrong with it then you have some sort of sociopathic disorder. "He should have remained a thug.", "why should people honor a guy who had got his life together?"

A daughter is without a father.

A wife is without a husband.

A friend has been lost.

A gifted man's life cut short over a couple of teenagers looking for some thrills.

If you are telling me that you find nothing wrong with this then your truely are a sadistic man who obviously has some mental issues. Get help, or maybe you find your remarks funny. I bet you wouldn't express those sentiments around his friends. I bet you wouldn't open your mouth or even think that in front of his daughter. Pathetic you are, truely a disgrace to everything that is right.