1-Tebow

2-Colt Brennan

3-Chase Daniel

4-Pat White

6-Matt Ryan

8-Andre Woodson

18-Brian Brohm

wow!

I keep telling them (it's obvious who they are), that Brohm is a BuSt in the making.

He's a David Greene Clone.

This message board is loaded with Shallow Minded Homers. :ermm::crying:

Always has been...

Tebow? Get serious.. Every one knows he is a RB who throws the ball. His throwing motion is so uncomfortable you can tell he is not a passer.

For God's sake has any one watch video of this kid.. He is not a passer, he can throw but that dont mean @#$%. And people thought Vick was a RB

Yeah he can out run and bulldoze his way between tackles but are you serious

Brennan is a PURE PASSER. He can succeed in any system

I keep telling them (it's obvious who they are), that Brohm is a BuSt in the making.

He's a David Greene Clone.

This message board is loaded with Shallow Minded Homers. :ermm::crying:

Always has been...

Don't worry. You are not alone.

Everyone was killing Joey because of his arm strength. On the QB evaluations I've read it says Brohm has a "good, not great" arm.

We've seen that Petrino's system needs a QB with a great arm in the NFL.

falkonx7 (12/5/2007)
BobDigitalv2.31 (12/5/2007)
Tebow will win multiple superbowls as a QB. take your stat stuffers. I'll take the only leader in the bunch.

:laugh: Tom Brady better look out, a throwing FB is going to give him a run for his money.

Fullback?

The best QBs in the game have 1 thing in common; their all self-motivated and extremely passionate about the game. I will never deviate from this formula. You give me a guy that s willing to work tirelessly on his craft and I give you a champion. See that s what this thing is about. It s the NFL. Everyone has a good arm and impressive 40-time. But what separates the good one from the great ones? Tebow will outwork and outperform any guy on that list.

falkonx7 (12/5/2007)
Tebow will win multiple superbowls as a QB. take your stat stuffers. I'll take the only leader in the bunch.

:laugh: Tom Brady better look out, a throwing FB is going to give him a run for his money.

Fullback?

The best QBs in the game have 1 thing in common; their all self-motivated and extremely passionate about the game. I will never deviate from this formula. You give me a guy that s willing to work tirelessly on his craft and I give you a champion. See that s what this thing is about. It s the NFL. Everyone has a good arm and impressive 40-time. But what separates the good one from the great ones? Tebow will out work and outperform any guy on that list.

My crystal ball isn't working right now so I will just take your word for it.

falkonx7 (12/5/2007)

Fullback?

The best QBs in the game have 1 thing in common; their all self-motivated and extremely passionate about the game. I will never deviate from this formula. You give me a guy that s willing to work tirelessly on his craft and I give you a champion. See that s what this thing is about. It s the NFL. Everyone has a good arm and impressive 40-time. But what separates the good one from the great ones? Tebow will outwork and outperform any guy on that list.

One player shoots down this entire theory......Joey Harrington. He is one of the most self-motivated and passionate guys ever, and he is not even close to being a "champion".

LMAO on these stats. What is that old cliche?? Figures lie and liars figure....??:D

These QB's all have a certain amount of upside and downside that isn't considered in these numbers. I guess they give all of the 'homers' a chance to pound their chests for the QB of their favorite team, regardless of the reality of how well their favorite might fare as a potential NFL QB.

Stats may be one factor in evaluating a player, but the total evaluation process is much more than a bunch of numbers. If stats were the sole basis in predicting NFL success, we wouldn't need GM's and Coaches, and Joey Harrington would be Peyton Manning. Every one of these college players is playing in a program that has similarities/differences when compared to the offense that is being installed here. Each QB will have strengths and weaknesses in their abilities to read defenses/adapt appropriately, know where all receiving/blocking options are and adapt appropriately, etc.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions about who is the best fit, but in the final analysis, Falcon fans will find that Petrino is an excellent judge of QB talent and he will work to get the best possible selection that will fit in with his offensive scheme.

Go Falcons!