Its time for the Hawks to let Mike Woodson go

freakyfalcon

freakyfalcon (12/4/2007)
Uninspired basketball tonight.

i agree. this team is to talented, but i cant blame him, because our real PG is hurt, and the rest are a bunch oc scrubs. every position besides PG is actually pretty good. salim can play a little PG, and should be playing over Tlue and AJ. i hate that we didnt resign royal ivey, because when he had a chance to be in the game. he actually showed a good amount of promise.

An uninspired team falls more on the players than it does the coaching. Schemes and gameplans...that's on the coaches, but when your team is uninspired to win...that's on the players.

Especially after they held a players only meeting.

This is the same thing that happens every single year with Atlanta fans, and you guys just never learn. You set ridiculously high expectations for the team, and once you get the inevitable failure, you start screaming for the heads of coaches and players. That's why Atlanta fans have the reputation of being the worst around.

I heard how last year the Hawks were gonna be good, and the year before that, and this year. Guess what? They STILL suck.

i wouldnt mind a coaching change because "the highlight factory" is really boring at times. they can trade a few of the guards on the team for a physical center to start with after getting a coach too. i like horford alot, but he's a little out of position at center IMO. a theo ratliffe type player would be nice to have with al, josh smith, acie, and joe. acie willl be a very good PG i think.

• 1 year later...