sign redman t0 a 2 yr. deal

consistentfalcon (12/4/2007)
5 mill for 2 yrs. recoupe the vick $$$$$$$$$ and spend it on the fans, drop the season holders ticket prices to the 1967 level since the falcons pay like the teams of that era:laugh::laugh:

THE 1967 SEASON TICKETS WERE ABOUT $60.00. I JUST DON'T THINK THEY LOVE US THAT MUCH. BUT LETS NOT FORGET THAT IN 1967 60 BUCKS WERE NOT EASY TO COME BY EITHER .................... AT LEAST NOT FOR ME, I WAS 17 YEARS OLD. I'M 58 NOW. AND STILL HANGING ON TO A DREAM OF A CHAMPIONSHIP. I KNOW THERE WILL BE MANY WHO WILL RESPOND "THAT'S WHAT IT IS, JUST A DREAM." BUT TO THEM I SAY, "A LOT OF GREAT THINGS STARTED WITH NOTHING MORE THAN A DREAM." YOU CAN GET RID OF THE DREAMER ........ BUT NEVER THE DREAM!

aka ...... REV2000

THE 1967 SEASON TICKETS WERE ABOUT $60.00. I JUST DON'T THINK THEY LOVE US THAT MUCH. BUT LETS NOT FORGET THAT IN 1967 60 BUCKS WERE NOT EASY TO COME BY EITHER .................... AT LEAST NOT FOR ME, I WAS 17 YEARS OLD. I'M 58 NOW. AND STILL HANGING ON TO A DREAM OF A CHAMPIONSHIP. I KNOW THERE WILL BE MANY WHO WILL RESPOND "THAT'S WHAT IT IS, JUST A DREAM." BUT TO THEM I SAY, "A LOT OF GREAT THINGS STARTED WITH NOTHING MORE THAN A DREAM." YOU CAN GET RID OF THE DREAMER ........ BUT NEVER THE DREAM!

aka ...... REV2000

You have a several years on me , and i believe at 1 time i was their biggest fan. i still dream with anger and sarcasm, as i have realized that this is about as good as it gets, 1 winning season out of every 5 on average . I love boxing and can at least say thanks to the Braves and Evander Holyfield for their contributions to the city for the sports fans. Not really sure why we need a basketball or football team:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Hang on to your dream but dont lean on it too hard, it may break

aka ...... REV2000

You have a several years on me , and i believe at 1 time i was their biggest fan. i still dream with anger and sarcasm, as i have realized that this is about as good as it gets, 1 winning season out of every 5 on average . I love boxing and can at least say thanks to the Braves and Evander Holyfield for their contributions to the city for the sports fans. Not really sure why we need a basketball or football team:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Hang on to your dream but dont lean on it too hard, it may break

FAITH IS WHAT KEEPS US GOING. FAITH IS THE UNSEEN .............. AND WE CLEARLY CAN'T SEE A CHAMPIONSHIP. BUT THE DREAM BRINGS US HOPE. HANG IN THERE!

............................................. aka ..................... REV2000

I hope Redman can afford us the time to bring in a franchise QB prospect, to learn Petrinos system without costing the team by subjecting it to another pitiful season such as this one.

Having said that.....

Harrington and Leftwich must go ! :crazy: :crying: :sick:

DJ, Redman and the franchise prospect can duke it out in training camp for all I care.

H.J.JACKSON (12/4/2007)
5 mill for 2 yrs. recoupe the vick $$$$$$$$$ and spend it on the fans, drop the season holders ticket prices to the 1967 level since the falcons pay like the teams of that era:laugh::laugh:

aka ...... REV2000

Test